The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Can't Believe You Broke Your Promise Warframe Team =(

Mittens

Where the hell did this sudden anger come from? Pvp and Conclave has been around for months now.

Either way, it's not that big of a deal. There's nothing pertaining to pvp that affects pve other than conclave rating, which simply makes certain bosses harder/easier depending on your current equipment, which is fine to me. Gotta keep the challenge going, right? Vor at level 40 is fun.

First of all, they haven't nerfed any powers because it was op. If anything they ONLY nerfed it when you are IN THE CONCLAVE

Second, they are called WARFRAMES not suits (sorry its just a pet peeve of mine, i dont like it when people dont know what warframes are called)

Third, Rhino's "kick through time" power didnt get nerfed (its called Rhino Stomp), it was combined with his old third power to make it extremely overpowered. Since then I haven't seen anything about it getting nerfed outside of the conclave

Finally, what you think is caused by PVP is actually the result of balancing. Balance is very important in this game and the developers change warframe stats to make them more fair and balanced not just in the conclaves, but also in normal pve missions.

Edited by Shadowray

Not one person can say they didn't lie. I was just wondering why?

They added PvP because it made people happy. They kept it completely optional and made sure the PvE experience uses a completely different set of statistics and whatnot because they didn't want to alienate those who came for the game's main focus.

PvP balance has zero effect on PvE balance. No effect at all.

Edited by HereticKitsune

As the only pvper in my gamer crew, I came to my friends and told then to try this cause it's only pve. Now I got to look at them and say what? Sry? well boys, looks like they got us again? I guess they really don't care about there fan base? idk what to say but it's bs lol

Rhino maybe easy to kill as loki in late game.but rhino is near invincible in early and mid game.Also, Late game is suppose to be hard.

Also,having a pvp doesn't mean you have to play it.As pvp is pretty pointless now,I don't think there is much player in it.

The pvp system right now is perfect and I believe it won't continue to develop it.