Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reactor Room

MollAgdeduba

Tooday I enter in my dojo reactor room and i notice that: 

20a8bdg.jpg

There are 4 different floor with 4 different door (coloured line) and only one is available (red line)... why this? 

I think it could be better if all the level became available removing the "texture" of the door and making room internal stair that connect the level 2 (the one where u actually enter) with level 1 and 3 (removing level 4).

Then in level 1 and 3 put some "decoration" similar to computer or control panel more realistic for a starship reactor room.  

What do u think about this?

I went and checked this out in mine and noticed there were only 2 floors above me. Then looked down and saw the fourth and realized I was on the second floor of the dojo. I imagine this was done so it fits both stories of the dojo with the potential for more floors if they added them later. That might be what's taking the new elevators so long actually. They might have to figure a way to have them prepared to be able to span 4 floors. 

Possibly, but the height of the floors in the reactor chambers, doesn't line up with the height of the gathering halls... They're far too tall and would intersect any rooms that tried to line up with the reactors this way.

Besides, if reactor's were accessible from four different floors, that would lower the number of rooms accessible in your dojo on each floor. You wouldn't get more power from each floor that was connected, so it's kind of a waste.