Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did Any Of The Founders Get The Warframe Headband?

Ryro

As the title explains, I was just wondering about the headbands.  

I can't remember perfectly, but I thought it said it would take 6-8 weeks to get to us since November 3.  Am I just being impatient, or should I have gotten this thing already?  

I don't want to sound like I'm super pissed, but I am clearly worried because I seriously want this headband and I just figured I should have it by now.  Before anyone asks, I did go to the main site before the dead line and entered my correct mailing address.  

If no one else has gotten it, that's fine, I'll keep waiting.  If everyone has gotten theirs now except me though, I might have to talk to DE... 

According to a brief support ticket conversation I was having with a DE representative, the headbands "have already started shipping." That reply was on the 18th, so I'm guessing depending on location it could be anywhere from by the end of the month to late January.

Just bear in mind that there were t-shirts too, and the latest update on those was on 13 Dec, saying that shipping would start "soon". The t-shirts and headbands would probably all be shipped around the same times (since some people will get both). So, don't expect anything before Jan. 

Patience my young Tenno :P