Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.5.5

[DE]Rebecca

Im happy to see Detron obtainable ingame...although i have never seen the Harvester myself...

And the REAL Clans get their Rewards...finally.

Being the first with 400 points but only 4 members in the Mountain Clans doesnt count anymore...

Now the Clans get their real Treats.

I'm not only saying this because we are first again :P

@Macdante

Did your Clan take in those 4 people just to be first in the Storm Clan Tier?

So far it was always better to have the maximum amount of Members in each Tier.

It would be unfair otherwise....thats why DE did this change, they saw many Clans kicking member or take some in to get the least amount of Member each Tier or the next. If you look at the other direction if you had many Member, like some in Vacation you must kick them, because it'll ruin the 400 points. Its a bad way...yes, but it WAS the only way before this Hotfix.

Now the Score it how it should be.

We are FIRST with about 50000 points in the Mountain Tier. Meaning we have 125 Member with 400 points (in average), although we have some people in Vacation who never did any points.

Before the Patch there was one other Clan with 400 points on first place, but now it is nowhere to be seen in the Top 16.

And since you just need 10k points (25 people with 400 points) to get into the Top 16, this shows how some Clans ABUSED the previous Scoring to get to the first places.

P.S.

Sorry for my bad English, its not my native Language.

Of course your opinion is not biased, sure. So you say everyone should hunt for all members to fill their ranks to the top that was predetermined instead of an amount they chose so they have even a shot at events. Also must kick every member who does not participate to their best and get better ones all the time for the same reason. Well, that's the only way to make sure you get max. score by these not-so-new rules.

Yes, I am agitated. No, we had no chance to win (wasn't really trying after the first week anyways) to begin with so I can honestly say that my opinion is not even close to be as biased as yours - average was only harder on DE, actually that was the most fair scoring of an event till today. Yes, some people have exploited it - even more people tried to use the "reconnection" kind of glitch to get more points. People like that are always there, making the mechanic a bit more complex would have solved it, no need to fully change it to the old "all points to big clans" ruleset.

ghost clans with less than 10 members are #*($%%@. rly?

thx de. always favour the big clans....

unbeliveable

Yea, have seen the scoring for this event and was rejoiced that they have learnt from their mistakes. Now we can see that in the end they chose the easy way out. I can't blame them too much of course, a completely fair scoring system in a clanranking is a pretty tough nut.

Changes:

-Further Changes in Clan Leaderboard Calculations – we are aware of issues with the current scoring method and how large and small clans in the same tier are affected.

Hope so.. because we are fked again ... 1st when u change scoring from grind and sum of points to average of max points *400*.... now you change it to sume max points.. now if someone have 30 members and someone have 31 members is clear who will get more points.. it's madness with this event realy... 1st time You mess soo much in clan scoring and at the same time u killed whole clan competition..

Storm Clan Leaderboard:

This is from Yesterday:

2031.12.29_event_screen.jpg

today leaderboard:

y9uy.jpg

How clan with 34 members can be better than clan with 65 if you SUM they points.

Edited by Dreed

\o/

Detron is on!!!

Come to me harvester!! Got a lot of little bullet for you!

Thanks for that, and for "every update whinner" : Stop cry, you finally got a way to unlock this pretty little thing, this really shouldn't be too easy or the weapon wouldn't be a great reward...

And remember, stalker had always love low warframe playing alone, Harvester should be of the same kind of cowards, a bit like Alad, his master. :3

Changes:

-Removing Christmas spirit from the world of Warframe. Until next year, folks.

-400 Point hard-cap on Cicero Event missions no matter how many disconnects and reconnects occur.  400 is the cap.

-Further Changes in Clan Leaderboard Calculations – we are aware of issues with the current scoring method and how large and small clans in the same tier are affected.

Changes Score Changes:  

Score = Sum of participating member’s highest scores.

Fixes:

-Fixed the misbalance in the Day/Night Cycle for the Cicero Crisis to be even 6 hour rotations.

And one ominous poem:

…Perhaps a Detron can be secured if a Harvester is Procured? But beware, if it’s the Detron you seek, the New Harvester is not for the weak!

No one is safe from the Harvester.

Now make the Brakk aquireable ingame and I'll be happy.

Wow... you wanted to implement the Detron in the future... and you did! (in the most possible horrible way with no-sense crafting requirements)

Brakk? Where's the Brakk Barrels and Brakk Receivers.... you know, you did an event once that pretty much tied these 2 weapons together