The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ugliest Warframe In Your Opinion ?

Zoliru

Hard to tell

I dont think any of the frames look "bad" but like pointed out many times now most of them have something about them that kills the mood a little.

Excalibur is very plain, but that ok i guess. He was the first base design so its fine.

-Loki has a decent design and his helmet is not so bad, maaaaybe cut down 1/4 of it.

-Mag is ok. Ignoring the huge forehead, just imagine you have monsoon form metal gear rising in there talking about memes all the time.

-Rhino its somewhat boring like a buff excalibur. Gotta be honest dris, i never liked the big guy design so ignore most of this standpoint. Also you cannot ignore his girth.

-Ash and his little plank buddies of arms. One can somewaht ignore it with the right colors.

-Nova i wouldnt say is ugly or good she is interesting ?

-Volt and his default helmet looks a bit like he is this bald guy that never sleeps which is more funny then bad.And again, no one can ignore his girth.

-Vauban just like nova is not good not bad just interesting. Started to picture him as an older man with a beard and it was ok.

-Oberon i didnt like in the beginning but later on his design started to come in. He is more of the fabulous guy then a paladin for me.

-Banshee and the tableheads, i like the body design but the helmets oh god. I bet she wakes up with a cup of coffee on her platform.

-Saryn is ok but i dont like the right hip thingy, i get she comes from the infested side but it just looks painfull.

-Trinity and her lobster tail, its just way to huge. Then again lobster are known to be very long living without human actions so i guess thats cool ?

-Nekros, Rhino and Volt at least try to cover up the special region but he yells at you to watch at that thing. His helmet is not sooooo bad .....sometimes.

-Ember and her chicken design is rather nice, all around i like the animal based designs. But the shoulders seem off.

-Valkyr and her default helmet feel not right, Her left side is corpus ok makes sense but bites the right side and her right side feels more like infested design and does not work with the body Once you get the Bastet helmet it looks good. (add kogake in the same color for more of a cat design)

-Frost i like in most cases but sometimes i wonder how he turns his head with this footballfield.

Primes:

-Excalibur prime and his colors hate everything that is not white. (sounds more racist then i want it to)

-Mag prime is the cyclops you hear about in old stories,

-Frost prime with his cagefight afro ugh.

-Ember prime should finaly rip of this facehugger on her front.

Oh god wall of text im sorry

none of the frames are ugly.....this thread will end in flame war.... I guarantee it.

look the replies

this community is better then that.

the only type of topics I see flamewars are the RNG topics

you know what ?

forget ASH bad looking arms and bug face

you know whats the real issue with it ?

it does NOT look like a hitec Warframe it look like your playing with an alien not with a warframe

yes im REALY upsed about ASH bicous I like its abilities the most

Edited by Zoliru

For all the hate Vauban is getting:

I just gave him the boxart Sheppard ME colors and they worked like a charm

(Mostly Dark gray and dark red,white is optional)

Nova looks kind of...Adorkable in some ways.

Rhino has the codpiece of the gods,I don't like it,but the dong jokes are just too priceless.

Ash has his samurai arm armour that makes him the closest to "Feudual Japan" than any other frame at the moment

Though if there are things that bother me,there are

Frost's hockey pants

Saryn's comically large &#!,I can barely see the legs for Christ's sake

• 1 month later...

I am mad reading this topic. Ash is not ugly! He is the deadliest looking frame in my opinion. His arms look cool. His size is small, but again, he is deadly so that's even cooler. Something big like Loki and Rhino isn't cool. Ash is very tactical-looking, thank you. His postures are cool.

The ugliest frame is Vauban, and then Banshee. Ember has ugly feet and head, but her body is tight, though. 

250px-Ash.jpg

Now that's deadly and sexy! I would choose to wear this frame if I could.

In terms of who needs a rework - Nyx. Her body's a copy paste of Excalibur and it shows, comparing to other frames that look completely unique.

In general - A draw between Loki, Mag and Trinity. Loki's helmets are weird, Mag looks too "naked" and Trinity's skirt without cloth physics just doesn't work, even if her animated helmet lights are beyond epic.

Minky confirmed that Nyx and Excal are Brother and Sister.

Ash looks awesome.  I made his body a skin color and made the armor kind of a scorpion brown.  Badass.

I'd vote for Vauban.  Head's too tiny for his body, and his body is ugly enough.  Also, Saryn with that ugly &#! Hemlock helmet.  Looks like a tumor ate her face.  Blech.