Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Would You Do If Friendly Fire Was Possible?

Chaosdreamer

I would like 100% friendly fire in this game but it need's to be on some kind of toggle because 99.99% of people aren't mature enough to play with friendly fire. Perhaps an optional nightmare mode or 'realism' mode etc. If it was standard across the game I would quit due to trolls but if it was selective and you could choose where you played it and who with, I would definitely love it. 

I would like 100% friendly fire in this game but it need's to be on some kind of toggle because 99.99% of people aren't mature enough to play with friendly fire. Perhaps an optional nightmare mode or 'realism' mode etc. If it was standard across the game I would quit due to trolls but if it was selective and you could choose where you played it and who with, I would definitely love it. 

This!

So youd kill everything but the actual ennemies?

I like you.

I like you guys too ...... dead.

I would cut in half every ritilin popping asstard who runs in front of my perfect low-cover-overlooking-a-bottle-neck position just as my Gorgon spins up to the sweet spot so he can whack at the hords of on rushing Infested with his Ceramic Dagger

So guys , what would you if friendly fire was possible (NOT power)

Would you betray fellow Tenno? Would you betray the one you assist in invasion?What kind of evil thing you would do ?

Stop playing online entirely. half the game is aoe nukes and spray fire, if there was no way to prevent killing my teammates I wouldn't bother trying.

Considering I blow my self up half the time with my Penta, I'd never ever be alive if people keep shooting me all the time. Also I hate killing team mates but I'd accidentally kill every one all the time with my penta. Yeah I'd quit the game because I can't play this game solo.

Bring Trinity to every game ever, spam Blessing as much as possible. It's even easier as I can use Energy Vampire on blessed teammates. :>

You do know EV would totally nuke them in one go with max power str right?

Hmm I wonder if they would get damaged over blessing.  Likely a no ._.

Edited by Rankless

You do know EV would totally nuke them in one go with max power str right?

Hmm I wonder if they would get damaged over blessing.  Likely a no ._.

... I said I'd only use EV on BLESSED (invincible) teammates. The only issue is that they'd be stunned for 10 or so seconds, so I'd use it on the Frost.