Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Would You Do If Friendly Fire Was Possible?

Chaosdreamer

To be honest?

I'd probably quit the game. Friendly fire has no place in this purely CO-OP game.

Seriously, if it ever was implimented, it'd be a complete disaster, with all the AOE (Powers and certain weapons/mods). Plus, melee would be even LESS useful than it is now, since you'll be in the way of your ranged teammates.

And don't say it'll make people actually think about where they shoot. You and I both know that won't ever happen. (Twitch reflexes are a hell of a thing)

Edited by Braken

To be honest?

I'd probably quit the game. Friendly fire has no place in this purely CO-OP game.

Seriously, if it ever was implimented, it'd be a complete disaster, with all the AOE (Powers and certain weapons/mods). Plus, melee would be even LESS useful than it is now, since you'll be in the way of your ranged teammates.

And don't say it'll make people actually think about where they shoot. You and I both know that won't ever happen. (Twitch reflexes are a hell of a thing)

I never said it will be implimented , just more like "imagine" it was like that or some update went wrong and now we can kill others (PS : you did not read , power not working , only your weapon)