Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding Out How To Spawn The Harvester

Zulaica

Question

So we've nailed down a few things about him but there is still much to know, if you have any sort of substantial evidence please post so.

Primes increase chances of finding Harvester
Being involved in the Gradivus Dillema increases the chances of spawning it (This should be self explanatory players that registered after the event are having as much luck as those who supported the Grineer or Corpus full and through during it)
Specific weapons increase chances of spawning Harvester
Planets have higher chances of spawning Harvester (As long as its a Corpus mission he can spawn)
Being in a mission from the start of it increases the chances of spawning Harvester
Low level weapons/frames increase chances of spawning Harvester (Likely has nothing to do with loadouts)
Corpus defense has highest chances of spawning Harvester (Apparently not true, he spawns on any Corpus mission after 240 seconds after spawning it seems)
Having both a Stalker mark and Harvester mark spawns the Harvester ???
Killing Alad V gives death mark to spawn Harvester ???
Other Corpus bosses besides Alad V give a death mark to spawn the Harvester ???
Nef.Anyo is a Harvester mark trigger ???
Highest chances of finding Harvester are on invasions against Corpus ✓(Confirmed on Livestream 20 that it is triggered by supporting Grineer)
You get a email in your inbox when you have a mark ✓
If you have anything you would like to add or confirm/deconfirm please feel free to post it.
TL:DR Support grineer until you get a email but be aware that the probabilities are butchered for the Harvester to appear according to the people on the Livestream
Edited by Zulaica

I rather fight a level 100 stalker that is equipped with aimbot and have a 100% chance of dropping detron than playing defense non stop until wave 5.

Yep, that's my point exactly!

Why should I get a end game uber rare weapon against a boss that cannot stand to neither a full Brakk magazine???

Give me a challenge and I'll be more than happy, actually is what all us veterans hope, a part from being completitionits!

Yep, that's my point exactly!

Why should I get a end game uber rare weapon against a boss that cannot stand to neither a full Brakk magazine???

Give me a challenge and I'll be more than happy, actually is what all us veterans hope, a part from being completitionits!

i rather fight 100 stalkers too.

I hope they see the feedback topic and do something about this, even if it's not even become "hot"; I actually thought it could get more evidence looking at these 48 pages!

nah. it just helped the DE to remove the timer log from Ee.log and confuse us more with "pro-grineer" talk during the livestream.

nah. it just helped the DE to remove the timer log from Ee.log and confuse us more with "pro-grineer" talk during the livestream.

Yep... from reading the feedback, they just made more difficult to get it, they messed with the spawn rates, drop rates, removed the stalker timer and then removed all trace of stalker encounters from the log files.

And guys, Detron more like a collectots item or a trophy, but is far from a "uber end game weapon" check the wikia and you'll see that it have the exact same damage as the Bronco (regular one) only its Radiation.

Yep... from reading the feedback, they just made more difficult to get it, they messed with the spawn rates, drop rates, removed the stalker timer and then removed all trace of stalker encounters from the log files.

And guys, Detron more like a collectots item or a trophy, but is far from a "uber end game weapon" check the wikia and you'll see that it have the exact same damage as the Bronco (regular one) only its Radiation.

Only you can stack multiple effects and thats why its so handy ...

Sorry to disappoint you guys, my friend already have a Detron, fully forma'd

Not even close to the Stug or Brakk

I want it anyway, just dont get your expectations too high, its nowhere near the super gun you would expect it to be for being so rare

"But you can do Radiation + Corrosive on the Detron!!"

Yeah... you can do that on the Stug too

Or just almost double the Radiation damage and add Viral. 

Grineer heavies will be reduced to pudding with this combo. 

IF your're talking about Napalm or Bombard, then yes.

But most common Grineer Heavies are Heavy Gunner, which neither Rad or Viral does Increase Dmg to it. (According to Dmg 2.0 Chart)

Lol, still no new invasion?? You don't say...

Yeah, I think I'm just gonna spend today getting most of my homework for this week done and just play Warframe tomorrow. Hopefully we will have a new invasion by then. Also, Microeconomics is more fun than Harvester grinding right now. 

Edited by Plasmaface

Due to the increased clip size, the Detron has a much higher DPS with reload than the Bronco.  It is also slightly higher than the Bronco Prime.  The Brakk however is still much more powerful.  

Who cares it is pew pew gun shotty, i was disapointed at dera for building it because it dont have pew pew old sound .((

Supra has it too.

If dera has old sound again i would forma it 2 times already, but it is crap because lack of pew pew  even if they buff it aloot :(

Sorrt for offtopic.

Edited by SALE94

In nonscaling missions type - yes. On that type of missions enemy resistanse is negligible.

In Survival & Defense - Bombards & Napals is 80% of heavy units, Elite Lancers is 70% of medium units.

True 100%.

But void on other hand  heavy gunners rule there from grineers.

Edited by SALE94

Sorry to disappoint you guys, my friend already have a Detron, fully forma'd

Not even close to the Stug or Brakk

I want it anyway, just dont get your expectations too high, its nowhere near the super gun you would expect it to be for being so rare

"But you can do Radiation + Corrosive on the Detron!!"

Yeah... you can do that on the Stug too

my friend also has a working portal gun.