Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding Out How To Spawn The Harvester

Zulaica

Question

So we've nailed down a few things about him but there is still much to know, if you have any sort of substantial evidence please post so.

Primes increase chances of finding Harvester
Being involved in the Gradivus Dillema increases the chances of spawning it (This should be self explanatory players that registered after the event are having as much luck as those who supported the Grineer or Corpus full and through during it)
Specific weapons increase chances of spawning Harvester
Planets have higher chances of spawning Harvester (As long as its a Corpus mission he can spawn)
Being in a mission from the start of it increases the chances of spawning Harvester
Low level weapons/frames increase chances of spawning Harvester (Likely has nothing to do with loadouts)
Corpus defense has highest chances of spawning Harvester (Apparently not true, he spawns on any Corpus mission after 240 seconds after spawning it seems)
Having both a Stalker mark and Harvester mark spawns the Harvester ???
Killing Alad V gives death mark to spawn Harvester ???
Other Corpus bosses besides Alad V give a death mark to spawn the Harvester ???
Nef.Anyo is a Harvester mark trigger ???
Highest chances of finding Harvester are on invasions against Corpus ✓(Confirmed on Livestream 20 that it is triggered by supporting Grineer)
You get a email in your inbox when you have a mark ✓
If you have anything you would like to add or confirm/deconfirm please feel free to post it.
TL:DR Support grineer until you get a email but be aware that the probabilities are butchered for the Harvester to appear according to the people on the Livestream
Edited by Zulaica

Dear Harvester. Do you hate me?

I supported the grineer, I took their filthy blood-credits, just so that perhaps I would get to see you, but here I stand, alone at Io. The empty hallway whistle with the sound of the thundering atmosphere outside, lights glowing brightly, not even a flicker.

Am I too ugly to attack, or am I just not a worthy target for Alad's ultimate plan?

I just want a worthy opponent.

try this guys

1. Bring your low level Warframe and weapon in play to lure the Harvester.

2. Slay a low level Corpus boss with your low level Warframe.

3. Do a couple of low level Corpus missions on jupiter or a invasion (if you like)

I tried this process myself and the Harvester spawn on my extermination mission on Jupiter and defense mission in Xini. Its unfortunate that my low level Warframe is not my main account, but with this theory maybe i could replicate the same process and lure the Harvester again on my main account.

My encounter with the Harvester i was able to get

(2) Detron bp and a couple of Orokin cells.  

i hope this could help

try this guys

1. Bring your low level Warframe and weapon in play to lure the Harvester.

2. Slay a low level Corpus boss with your low level Warframe.

3. Do a couple of low level Corpus missions on jupiter or a invasion (if you like)

I tried this process myself and the Harvester spawn on my extermination mission on Jupiter and defense mission in Xini. Its unfortunate that my low level Warframe is not my main account, but with this theory maybe i could replicate the same process and lure the Harvester again on my main account.

My encounter with the Harvester i was able to get

(2) Detron bp and a couple of Orokin cells.  

i hope this could help

Dude, we are beyond this.

We already know how to trigger the Harvester(sort of)and the source is official: during last Livestream DE said battle pays for invasions against Corpus make the  Harvester seeking you and that's pretty much it. ;)

Harvester spawned in elara jupiter invasion helping grineer and no drop from him :( 

( but dropped sensors in return lol -_- )

Also btw, do low mastery rank players have more chance of spawning harvester or is it just me?

Edited by IIRodimusprimeII

Well we've already tested it a bit after livestream and it seems to work, considering also that I don't think Steve would lie in that way lol

Also, now all the bosses are avenged by the Stalker, including corpus and robotic ones.

did you test more than 5 runs on an invasion? or 1 battle pay per invasion (harvester spawn vise, not the reward)? 

Edited by buriburi

did you test more than 5 runs on an invasion? or 1 battle pay per invasion (harvester spawn vise, not the reward)? 

From what the reports have been so far, almost all the spawns have been once the battle pay was received.

Of course, beyond that it's RNG, so are things quite hard to test at 100%. All I can say is that:

- I had 2 marks from pre 11.6 battle pays left; I run hundreds of missions with no luck. In the livestream they said they've messed up things a bit during last hotfixes and everything was solved on 11.6.1, so could be that those 2 old marks were blown up

- As soon as I received a new battle pay I had a new spawn( I think after 40-50 runs)

- Then I run today invasions and got another spawn, but I think it was previously any battle pay, so could be that: my old marks are active and I had just bad luck before OR 5 missions against a side is enough, so today spawn was related to one of today's invasions.

Anyway, it's battle pay or 5 missions, that's it!

I really hope they condense it to 1 BP in todays hotfix. My days of hunting have only gotten me 2 BP's and none of the components. 

And now that I'm taking Microeconomics I don't exactly have time to play Warframe every day of the week. 

Long story short, seeing Detron condensed to a single Blueprint would make me very happy and I would finally be able to stop talking about how much I hate the overuse of RNG in Warframe. At least until they overcrowd the Derelict rewards like they did with the Void(We all know it's gonna happen). 

I really hope they condense it to 1 BP in todays hotfix. My days of hunting have only gotten me 2 BP's and none of the components. 

And now that I'm taking Microeconomics I don't exactly have time to play Warframe every day of the week. 

Long story short, seeing Detron condensed to a single Blueprint would make me very happy and I would finally be able to stop talking about how much I hate the overuse of RNG in Warframe. At least until they overcrowd the Derelict rewards like they did with the Void(We all know it's gonna happen). 

I agree with every work and i like your nick, i myself miss receiver.

I just got the barrel today, running solo with a low level Valkyr on  a corpus mission. I tried to recruit people through the public recruit channel, but a bunch of people were killing bosses or had no idea what I was talking about. 

I knew i was qualified for the encounter since I got battle pay this morning for an invasion yesterday AND I did 5 missions for the Gineer after that. 

When he showed, I was low on heath and harvester killed me with just a sliver of health left. I thought that would be the end of it, but I had one revive and he didn't go away when he killed me (unlike Stalker) so I hit it once and Harvester dropped the barrel (looked like a mod when it dropped). 

I couldn't believe my luck! I had only met Harvester once before and he dropped the BP AND the Receiver the first time. I may be the luckiest guy here : Got all the BP AND all the parts in literally two encounters. It was awesome!! 

Anyway, I almost died trying to finish the mission with a paper thin, newly forma'd Valkyr (was afraid I  would lose the drop even though some people have reported failing the mission and retaining the drop) - but I completed the objective and now I am less than 12 hours away from some sweet, sweet Detron action. I feel soooo lucky and I feel for the rest of you guys who are having a harder time of it.

I just got the barrel today, running solo with a low level Valkyr on  a corpus mission. I tried to recruit people through the public recruit channel, but a bunch of people were killing bosses or had no idea what I was talking about. 

I knew i was qualified for the encounter since I got battle pay this morning for an invasion yesterday AND I did 5 missions for the Gineer after that. 

When he showed, I was low on heath and harvester killed me with just a sliver of health left. I thought that would be the end of it, but I had one revive and he didn't go away when he killed me (unlike Stalker) so I hit it once and Harvester dropped the barrel (looked like a mod when it dropped). 

I couldn't believe my luck! I had only met Harvester once before and he dropped the BP AND the Receiver the first time. I may be the luckiest guy here : Got all the BP AND all the parts in literally two encounters. It was awesome!! 

Anyway, I almost died trying to finish the mission with a paper thin, newly forma'd Valkyr (was afraid I  would lose the drop even though some people have reported failing the mission and retaining the drop) - but I completed the objective and now I am less than 12 hours away from some sweet, sweet Detron action. I feel soooo lucky and I feel for the rest of you guys who are having a harder time of it.

2w5rk8p.jpg

Lol, you're the luckiest guy here for sure.

13 encounters, 5 BPs and 2 receivers, lol

Lol, you're the luckiest guy here for sure.

13 encounters, 5 BPs and 2 receivers, lol

Brutal! 

Me: 2 encounters - 1st BP + Receiver (!!!)

2nd: Barrel. 

I will say though, that I had spent a good portion of the morning today trying to get the Harvester to spawn - he did come on my 20th mission or so. Still, I have clearly had much more luck than many of you.

And I also want to clarify for the record that I haven't done any boss fights between that first Harvester encounter and this recent one. 

We really NEED to dispell the lingering myth that boss fights can get you death marked for the Harvester. That was then. Unless someone can get the Harvester to come without doing any invasions (good luck with that!), you all need to save yourselves some time and effort and realize that now it is all about getting the Harvester death mark from supporting the Grineer in Grineer vs. Corpus invasions. 

Then the rest of you can ascertain the as yet undetermined details:

Do you actually need to get the battle pay in your inbox? (so far reports seem to suggest not)

If not, how many missions do you need to do as a minimum to get a death mark?

Does doing more missions beyond this minimal threshold increase your likelihood (say, from a base of 2.5%)?

Or can you "stock up" on Harvester marks? Or must you earn each one anew from new Battle pay missions?

That's what you all need to focus on right now. Me, my work here is done. Going to blast some fools with Detron soon.

Good luck to everyone! 

Farm smart!