Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding Out How To Spawn The Harvester

Zulaica

Question

So we've nailed down a few things about him but there is still much to know, if you have any sort of substantial evidence please post so.

Primes increase chances of finding Harvester
Being involved in the Gradivus Dillema increases the chances of spawning it (This should be self explanatory players that registered after the event are having as much luck as those who supported the Grineer or Corpus full and through during it)
Specific weapons increase chances of spawning Harvester
Planets have higher chances of spawning Harvester (As long as its a Corpus mission he can spawn)
Being in a mission from the start of it increases the chances of spawning Harvester
Low level weapons/frames increase chances of spawning Harvester (Likely has nothing to do with loadouts)
Corpus defense has highest chances of spawning Harvester (Apparently not true, he spawns on any Corpus mission after 240 seconds after spawning it seems)
Having both a Stalker mark and Harvester mark spawns the Harvester ???
Killing Alad V gives death mark to spawn Harvester ???
Other Corpus bosses besides Alad V give a death mark to spawn the Harvester ???
Nef.Anyo is a Harvester mark trigger ???
Highest chances of finding Harvester are on invasions against Corpus ✓(Confirmed on Livestream 20 that it is triggered by supporting Grineer)
You get a email in your inbox when you have a mark ✓
If you have anything you would like to add or confirm/deconfirm please feel free to post it.
TL:DR Support grineer until you get a email but be aware that the probabilities are butchered for the Harvester to appear according to the people on the Livestream
Edited by Zulaica

It might be too early for me to say, but did anything important change with the harvestor? He still has 3 parts to get, summoning him still relies on RNG, and he can still drop nothing. Maybe I'm just too cynical, I don't know.

They just added awareness whether or not you're marked. You'll know for sure that you're marked if you receive mail from Alad V.

I don't know if I still have to wait, but I have yet to receive mail from Alad V. I've done pretty much all of the invasion missions while supporting the Grineer this past week, and I got the battle pay for the Mutagen Masses after the hotfix was deployed. I also added on even more invasions on Sebetos (or whatever the node is called). 

Still nothing from him. And I'm still trying to hunt the Harvester down as we speak.

havent got the mail

since last update

killed Nef Anyo Jackal Hyena Alad

around 10 each side invasion mission

5 xini

and killed Nef Anyo Jackal Hyena Alad again

i think my account got glitch

No, you're not the only one. I'm having the same trouble getting that message. 

havent got the mail

since last update

killed Nef Anyo Jackal Hyena Alad

around 10 each side invasion mission

5 xini

and killed Nef Anyo Jackal Hyena Alad again

i think my account got glitch

I'm in the same boat as you, sided with Grineer in all invasions for the past 3 days, killed Alad, Jackal, and Anyo multiple times - No harvey.

After the patch I added a bit more Grineer support and a couple Anyo kills. No mail. No Harvey.

I'm convinced the RNG gods have deemed me unworthy of wielding a warframe.

EDIT: I just got the Stalker instead. Apparently for killing Lech Kril - who I haven't fought since around November. Go figure.

Edited by Raptscallion

35 runs sided with Grineer in one invasions node today. Didnt get any message but Hevester targeted me at my 6th run...and 2 run later I got a message from Alad V saying thank you for supporting him or whatever it is. But since that message, i did 27 more run and i didnt get any message or target by Hevester/Stalker.

Killed Anyo, and Grineer support. Got mail immediately after!

Did Xini, Anyo, then Grineer support.      Got stalker.

Did Anyo, then Xini 4 times, and Grinner support 4 times...nothing..

Didn't see Harvester once.

Edited by Spinner187

Got the message from Alad V, did one xini then got attacked by harvester for the first time, dropped nothing cept a neurode.

EDIT:I'm assuming there is a cooldown from getting another mail from Alad G-dawg.

Edited by Nadhua

Oh god are you guys again killing bosses and messing public runs with a stalker chance?? Great...

The thing is, I actually was soloing that invasion.

Not sure where in that equation I screwed up a public run

Edited by Trowicia

Anyway I run 2 invasions before leaving and I got no email, so I suppose I already have the mark.

My question is:if you have one mark and you got the harvester then the mark is resetted and you have to wait for new email. That's fine. But what if I have 7 marks active? I hope they'll get resetted once I got all the spawns and not one by one.

I mean, I hope marks are still stackable and that the ones before hotfix still count.

I don't think that marks are cumulative...

Additions:

- Added clarity and exposure to the Stalker/Harvester Systems in game. Two things to note here:

- When you become eligible to be hunted by either foe, you will know… you will be contacted ... look out. 
   - If you are already eligible, their contact cycle will begin once you have faced them and re-qualify.
- The Harvester’s methods of securing specimens for Alad V have increased in sophistication, look out or you might get... harvested. 

What i understood from the patch notes, is that once you've got na Stalker/Harvester encounter, you have to re-qualify again to become eligible for another encounter.

Edited by RexSol

Basicly they will tell you when you got the mark in inbox, after then when you face harvester you need too do same and receive another message it seems.

Also moderator said you need stalker mark too, if that is true than it is reverted from old script that was active before 11.6 and live stream.

Best chance is farming Alad it seems and few invasions here and there, if you get the mark you run any corpus mission.

So dont play multiple invasions maps for more battle pays, because if it dont stack it is pointless.

After mark play  corpus capture or defence or someting.

I am glad that i dont have too run only invasions, i hate exterminate so many times in row.

Edited by SALE94

I killed the good old Nef-Anyo and did 1 invasions sided with the grineer, received the e-mail immediatelly after. Then i did about 50 mixed runs, solo and online, on xini, io, and invasions. No Harvester yet.

Same thing with me, after message, no harvester yet.