Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding Out How To Spawn The Harvester

Zulaica

Question

So we've nailed down a few things about him but there is still much to know, if you have any sort of substantial evidence please post so.

Primes increase chances of finding Harvester
Being involved in the Gradivus Dillema increases the chances of spawning it (This should be self explanatory players that registered after the event are having as much luck as those who supported the Grineer or Corpus full and through during it)
Specific weapons increase chances of spawning Harvester
Planets have higher chances of spawning Harvester (As long as its a Corpus mission he can spawn)
Being in a mission from the start of it increases the chances of spawning Harvester
Low level weapons/frames increase chances of spawning Harvester (Likely has nothing to do with loadouts)
Corpus defense has highest chances of spawning Harvester (Apparently not true, he spawns on any Corpus mission after 240 seconds after spawning it seems)
Having both a Stalker mark and Harvester mark spawns the Harvester ???
Killing Alad V gives death mark to spawn Harvester ???
Other Corpus bosses besides Alad V give a death mark to spawn the Harvester ???
Nef.Anyo is a Harvester mark trigger ???
Highest chances of finding Harvester are on invasions against Corpus ✓(Confirmed on Livestream 20 that it is triggered by supporting Grineer)
You get a email in your inbox when you have a mark ✓
If you have anything you would like to add or confirm/deconfirm please feel free to post it.
TL:DR Support grineer until you get a email but be aware that the probabilities are butchered for the Harvester to appear according to the people on the Livestream
Edited by Zulaica

Another Stalker, 2 in 3 runs, this time for Henya, another Corpus boss!

My theory now is:

- Before 11.7.3 I had 7 marks

- Marks were all resetted by hotfix but one

- I had Harvester, now I have no marks, so hotfix deleted all the others, that's why I'm having Stalker spawns quite often now

Since there's no invasions running now, it'll be a good test: I'll try later to farm for the Harvester, without doing anything else. If I get another Harvester then my marks are still active, if I keep on getting the Stalker they're probably not and I should get a message when the next invasion is on.

I know a couple people have mentioned it already, but I just want to reiterate this point directly from the wiki:

• As of Update 11.6.0, the Stalker's (and incidentally Harvester's) spawn chance was modified from 2.5% flat spawn chance to 1.5% + 0.5% per player. This update also introduced death marks for all existing bosses.

I've got the Harvester 4 times 1 on Outter Terminus 2 on Xini and 1 on an Invasion mission. 2 BP drops. I do think though they should make it like if you support corpus there's a chance they will reward you with a part of it so it wont be all Grineer support.

I know a couple people have mentioned it already, but I just want to reiterate this point directly from the wiki:

• As of Update 11.6.0, the Stalker's (and incidentally Harvester's) spawn chance was modified from 2.5% flat spawn chance to 1.5% + 0.5% per player. This update also introduced death marks for all existing bosses.

Where are you getting these numbers? There's no mention of it in the patch notes. 

Don't look at me bro, I'm just quoting the wiki. http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Stalker

Ah, got'cha. Unless we see some datamined information or hard numbers from DE themselves. I'll take that 1.5% chance with a grain of salt.

Of course, considering the damn near 100+ missions I've played and not had him spawn yet, I'm more inclined to believe it really is that pathetic.

Ah, got'cha. Unless we see some datamined information or hard numbers from DE themselves. I'll take that 1.5% chance with a grain of salt.

Of course, considering the damn near 100+ missions I've played and not had him spawn yet, I'm more inclined to believe it really is that pathetic.

I would take it with a grain of salt as well, the only important part of the post I was trying to emphasis was the deathmarks for all bosses part. And likewise, for me personally, at first I thought they had raised the percentage rather than lowered it. I was attacked 4 times in this past week without even moderately trying to bait him out; which is considerably more than ever for me. 

I would take it with a grain of salt as well, the only important part of the post I was trying to emphasis was the deathmarks for all bosses part. And likewise, for me personally, at first I thought they had raised the percentage rather than lowered it. I was attacked 4 times in this past week without even moderately trying to bait him out; which is considerably more than ever for me. 

This luck thing only serves to enrage me. You got him four times without much effort and I haven't seen the damn thing once. I brought my grineer mission count well over a hundred since the announcement of the detron. I've probably played near two hundred corpus missions with and I wouldn't even know what the creature looks like without watching a youtube video.

I'm to the point where I'm tired of Digital Extremes kicking me in the nuts with RGN. Just give me the damn boot so I can kick myself. We'll save more time that way. 

Edited by Kontonno

spawnrate is def. less than 1%

did ~140 runs -> 1 spawn (no drop). got another deathmark (mail) -> since 6h i am farming harvester spawns today. about 50-60 runs no spawn.

=> total today 19h30min only harvester farm. 

=> total harvester farm ~140hours

I hate to say this but i have to...please do not spent 19.5hrs a day playing game. Get some rest and do something else beside of sitting in front of the computer.

=============

just need the barrel...and there is no spawn in my latest 40runs...(Just stalker dropped dread...)

did ~140 runs -> 1 spawn (no drop). got another deathmark (mail) -> since 6h i am farming harvester spawns today. about 50-60 runs no spawn.

DEVS see this.

This luck thing only serves to enrage me. You got him four times without much effort and I haven't seen the damn thing once. I brought my grineer mission count well over a hundred since the announcement of the detron. I've probably played near two hundred corpus missions with and I wouldn't even know what the creature looks like without watching a youtube video.

I'm to the point where I'm tired of Digital Extremes kicking me in the nuts with RGN. Just give me the damn boot so I can kick myself. We'll save more time that way. 

I got the message but till now I still don't see harvester once in my life yet!

After a long time i decide to side with corpus as i wanted the catalyst & immediately after supporting the corpus on the first mission i get a message from Alad V o.O

How does this really work ? It's really confusing. I am yet to see the harvester spawn though.

After a long time i decide to side with corpus as i wanted the catalyst & immediately after supporting the corpus on the first mission i get a message from Alad V o.O

How does this really work ? It's really confusing. I am yet to see the harvester spawn though.

It is confusing indeed.

Steve gave us a hint during livestream: support Grineer, get battle pays from them and Harvester will seek for you. Simple as that. A concrete hint, something we asked for.

Now, with the new hotfix, there are 3 options that could explain the current state of this matter:

- Steve lied to us or gave us a very small and uncomplete hint(I don't believe so....)

- Steve said us the truth, but they were already planning to change things in the way this hotfix is showing us: adding reasons why the Harvester would hunt for you, maybe thinking that in this way it will be easier farming for him. A bit confusing but hey, we can't complain all time.

- Hotfix messed up things again, the current way to attract the Harvester is bugged and not working as intended

hmm.. guys, today when i support corpus for the potato, i still get a death mark from Alad V.

so i think no matter who you support, as long as it is a grineer/ corpus invasion, you will have a chance to get the death mark.

Hope this help.

same here. I am farming harvester today and yesterday, and havnt met him.

my total time is over 100hrs now too.

when I started farming him, it was about 1300hrs on profile but right now its 1459hrs ;-;

well it was alright before mailing system, but after the patch I think they changed the spawn rate or its bugging somehow, idk