Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding Out How To Spawn The Harvester

Zulaica

Question

So we've nailed down a few things about him but there is still much to know, if you have any sort of substantial evidence please post so.

Primes increase chances of finding Harvester
Being involved in the Gradivus Dillema increases the chances of spawning it (This should be self explanatory players that registered after the event are having as much luck as those who supported the Grineer or Corpus full and through during it)
Specific weapons increase chances of spawning Harvester
Planets have higher chances of spawning Harvester (As long as its a Corpus mission he can spawn)
Being in a mission from the start of it increases the chances of spawning Harvester
Low level weapons/frames increase chances of spawning Harvester (Likely has nothing to do with loadouts)
Corpus defense has highest chances of spawning Harvester (Apparently not true, he spawns on any Corpus mission after 240 seconds after spawning it seems)
Having both a Stalker mark and Harvester mark spawns the Harvester ???
Killing Alad V gives death mark to spawn Harvester ???
Other Corpus bosses besides Alad V give a death mark to spawn the Harvester ???
Nef.Anyo is a Harvester mark trigger ???
Highest chances of finding Harvester are on invasions against Corpus ✓(Confirmed on Livestream 20 that it is triggered by supporting Grineer)
You get a email in your inbox when you have a mark ✓
If you have anything you would like to add or confirm/deconfirm please feel free to post it.
TL:DR Support grineer until you get a email but be aware that the probabilities are butchered for the Harvester to appear according to the people on the Livestream
Edited by Zulaica

Stopped? Another invasion was started at the same time of the last one, meaning it's again US only??

i dont have any grineer / corpus invasion in my chart right now, no idea why then...

i am in south america.

The only invasions going on atm are infestation, no corpus/grineer invasions.

I'm in the us.

Something worth mentioning, I guess.

I had gotten a message from Salad V, yadda yadda

So I went on with my ways, doing Xini defences, leveling up equips, and moments of 4 minute waits.

For some reason, I continuously got stalkers (Around 2 or 3) coming at me for Kril, Ruk, and Alad V.

So I tried to change up my pattern a bit, and rage re-killed Alad V.

Afterwards, I continued the wait method.

Instead of getting a Stalker for killing Alad V, like I was kinda expecting, I finally got Harvester.

Not really sure what to make of this.

Maybe when the game rolls a successful check, if you have both marks, it randomly decides which mark to trigger?

Or maybe there's something else.

Edited by Asterisal

Something worth mentioning, I guess.

I had gotten a message from Salad V, yadda yadda

So I went on with my ways, doing Xini defences, leveling up equips, and moments of 4 minute waits.

For some reason, I continuously got stalkers (Around 2 or 3) coming at me for Kril, Ruk, and Alad V.

So I tried to change up my pattern a bit, and rage re-killed Alad V.

Afterwards, I continued the wait method.

Instead of getting a Stalker for killing Alad V, like I was kinda expecting, I finally got Harvester.

Not really sure what to make of this.

Maybe when the game rolls a successful check, if you have both marks, it randomly decides which mark to trigger?

Or maybe there's something else.

But you clearly had both marks even before the Alad assassination, otherwise you couldn't have met the stalker...

Just need....the receiver.......................................................

I'M THIS CLOSE.

Just need....the BARREL.......................................................

I'M THIS CLOSE.

You will end up like me with glaive prime, 5 glaive prime blades and 8 discs. No blue print.

playing cat and mouse for 150h? 

What can i say, they enjoy it maybe too mutch.

I know how you feel buri, i am upset  a little too because harvester i try everyting too get detron since the event, there is little numbers of guns that actualy gave me interest besides list of guns  i already have.

Detron is 1 of them.

Receiver curse him.

Edited by SALE94

You will end up like me with glaive prime, 5 glaive prime blades and 8 discs. No blue print.

Wrong example man, you may "spawn" right void mission anytime and get another 10 glaive prime barrels or 20 receivers.

RNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYWHEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This curse,......of not able to get detron,.... has now become eternal and never possible to Obtain Detron anymore....sayonara detron...........

Edited by IIRodimusprimeII

The RNG walls are actually 4 ;)

RNG to trigger him

RNG to make him spawn

RNG to make him drop

RNG to make him drop something you don't already have

Four RNGes for the beginners under the sky,

Seven for the Clan-lords in their Dojos of stone,

Nine for the Mortal Tenno doomed to farm,

One for the Dark Tenno on his Lonely throne,

In the land of Warfarm where the luck lies,

One RNG to rule them all, One RNG to find them,

One RNG to bring them all and in the darkness farm them,

Ïn the land of RNG where hope dies.

Edited by Ziegrif

Actually it's 11:

Trigger

Spawn

Drop

Trigger

Spawn

Drop

Part you don't have

Trigger

Spawn

Drop

Final part.

You forgot too add eating 16 potatoes , sacrifice of virgin blood, dance with the devil, posting 100000 posts how steve is the best, 1000 how rng is not broken.

Then you will get 1% chance.

Btw best pictures ever.

Edited by SALE94

Whelp, I can put down that Stalker can still invade corpus missions, if that's still relevant. Just did Elara for the hopes of catching the Harvester, instead I had stalker show up for murdering Jackal.

So..... I'm outta ideas till more grineer vs corpus invasions start happening.