Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] New Faction: Space Pirates

Vard

How about the pirates are fighting for "freedom" and to "unite" (obliterate) the other factions. Their battle pay rewards might be blueprints stolen from other factions.

Eh, usually such anarchist groups as pirates just do what they do out of dissatisfaction with the world; they're sick of the constant fighting between the Grineer, Corpus, and Tenno (if they're that well-known), and are taking advantage of the ensuing chaos with hopes to make a better life for themselves at the cost of anything and everything they feel threatens that.

Agreed. He's too affiliated with the Tenno to be considered a hardcore Corpus.

But do the others really know he's affiliated with the Tenno? I mean, he WAS meeting with his family over Christmas, and the Corpus clearly have no qualms about selling to anyone for a profit - it's Alad V and his "kill the Tenno to make Zanuka! Destroy the Grineer!" who's the odd man out. The Tenno may not be LIKED by either side, but I think the Corpus could respect Darvo for using them to turn a profit.

It's a bump, not a necro. If you want to do either have something to say next time, 'kay?

Yeah, I realized that right after sending .___. 

I didn't read the last date and since I didn't see this post for a long time I thought it was being forgotten.

• 4 weeks later...

This was quite a long topic so I hope nobody have thought about it earlier.

The pirates/thieves/scum whatever you wanna call them. Can they be one faction?

In the way I see a faction: No. I've hard to see people who is against the system or want to steal money can cooperate over a whole solar system.

Thus they could be split in groups like this:

In space there could be like 3 different groups that had the hideouts in the asteroid belt and on smaller moons. They would attack ships in space for resources.Let's call them Spacces

On every planet 1-2 groups would rule the slum or have hideout away from civilization. For now they are just Plantegers.

Since corpus losing ground , it will be a perfect time to introduce space pirates / exiles .( The King is dead, long live the King! )
To make things interesting let's split them up a little bit. Some of them should fight for profit and this onesshould have contact with Darvo (it will explain why darvo have grinner weapons in his store ) the other should fight for independence or power (tenno will fight against them back to maintain balance)

sorry for my english

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

--DISCUSSION TOPIC--

(March 12 2014)

Please discuss whose concept art you like, and why

--ATTENTION--

I havent been keeping up with this thread as much as i used to, if you have made new space pirate concept art, Please try to message me INGAME or on the forums, and i will add a sample of your work to the main post.

((Sorry ive been gone so long, Working full time isnt fun. but receiving the paycheck is!))

Edited by Vard

wow Valhaz, that rhino thing on the top left is bad-&#!!!

I can imagine that beast tamer being a boss,   where he picks 2 of his 4 beasts at random for the fight.

And you have to kill the beasts before you kill their master, or they go BERSERK.

and in nightmare mode? He summons all 4, already in berserk mode

Edited by Vard

• 2 weeks later...