Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Radial Javelin's Javelins Eventually Get Their Own Model?

Aspari

i agree it should have a new model, maybe make them energy javelins with the color of your energy slot as well. also, i think the cast animation could do some work as well, doesnt work very well with every weapon type, nor does it correspond to what the skill does, if you ask me.

They should revamp the skill as well. It's more of a crutch at the moment than an ultimate. It causes you to stay in place for almost 4 seconds and using it behind cover is useless. At high levels I don't think 1000 damage will help that much especially in damage 2.0 where it no longer does true damage, I think?

They should revamp the skill as well. It's more of a crutch at the moment than an ultimate. It causes you to stay in place for almost 4 seconds and using it behind cover is useless. At high levels I don't think 1000 damage will help that much especially in damage 2.0 where it no longer does true damage, I think?

It deals puncture damage which is great against armored targets. Does less against fleshy targets. Also Blind Rage is a thing.

No, this isn't beta and it hasn't been beta since Warframe got a fully functional cash shop.

That is incorrect. Warframe has a cash shop because it is community funded, and would not get funds without one. It is getting its money to develop its beta through the cash shop.

Its a weak ulti and its damage is not enough even vs lvl 15 heavy grineers. And if maxing blind Rage somewhat remedies the damage, it does not make it any more reliable and fast, you still stand there in a stupid pose, getting shot at or worse knocked down.

Most of the time I rather use Slash dash 2-3 times in the same 4 seconds getting out of troubles and doinig damage at the same time.