Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Partially Infested?

LordMidnightX

think about it we have some ancient infested like the derelicts but what if, like the infested nodes had started taking over the bodies of the grineer/corpus, so we could have a half infested enemies maybe even ones who still have there weapons, not all the current infested can possibly be old infested they need to be taking over

Well I don't see why not! Look, the Infested are already evolving, becoming smarter. They have begun to cut off all our life support and carry oxygen packs knowing that they would not survive without them. They have hands too, all the more reason for machine guns, rifles, and pistols!

IMO we don't need this. They're a special type of melee faction that does not require that kind of feature to make them less special.

Well I don't see why not! Look, the Infested are already evolving, becoming smarter. They have begun to cut off all our life support and carry oxygen packs knowing that they would not survive without them. They have hands too, all the more reason for machine guns, rifles, and pistols!

IMO we don't need this. They're a special type of melee faction that does not require that kind of feature to make them less special.

they would still have that in some missions but in others, like the invasions they will have started to take over the bodies of there enemies (they are infested it is what they do), then a new boss of an infested Tenno would be able to pop up too.

Although they would have to keep the guns or weapons that was just an extra idea

Edited by LordMidnightX

Having new Infested units that don't look completely transformed wouldn't be too bad as long as their combat styles can fill a niche that still feels like the Infested we know and love.

true, the infested are suppose to be taking over, and there are a variety of enemy units that they could take over, this would add another dimension to them as a faction. I don't want them to lose there current dimension though because of the additions

Actually these would be victims, before going mad.

Imagine a runner attacks a Grineer Lancer. In 30 sec he will start to change into infested. This would make the infested more dangerous, and adds a gameplay element.

As for new infested types I say Infested Hellion.

Death from above :)

t the infested nodes had started taking over the bodies of the grineer/corpus, so we could have a half infested enemies

aren't the "corrupted" like this?? 

Imagine a runner attacks a Grineer Lancer. In 30 sec he will start to change into infested. 

It sound nice :), but i think it's too complicated...