Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Wanted To Ask A Question About The Great Search...

Arlayn

When I say Great Search I mean all of us in this community doing the GREAT SEARCH for cards! So we got people looking for shield boosting, this and that... Has anyone yet to find a elemental card? I have been looking at everyones weapons in the run throughs and no one has elemental damage on them. Anyone out there lucky enough to find anything on elemental cards? (if they even exsist yet)

Edited by Arlayn

I've found 2 melee fire ones, two melee electric ones, two electric rifle mods, one electric pistol, and one freeze rifle mod. But I've also been playing update seven for about 12 hours. I've had better luck on higher levels.

When I say Great Search I mean all of us in this community doing the GREAT SEARCH for cards! So we got people looking for shield boosting, this and that... Has anyone yet to find a elemental card? I have been looking at everyones weapons in the run throughs and no one has elemental damage on them. Anyone out there lucky enough to find anything on elemental cards? (if they even exsist yet)

I found so many fires, 2 frost, 2 elecs, a couple of stuns. 1 armor peirce

Oh, I didn't even count the stun and armour pierce (are those elementals?). But yeah, the grind can be a pain, I would suggest either tolstoj or kilken because they have been good to me. Good luck with the growing pains.

Edit: Spelling

Edited by Ortzz

Seems like a good stratgegy post-U7 would be to pick yer favorite lvl-30 Frame, long gun, pistol & sword and just run with that loadout for the foresable future. Since leveling no longer has any effect beyond enabling more mods, I'm thinking you use your best set-up to grind and then distribute what you find to your other frames & weapons. You'll have to level them eventually, but why do it with no mods, or just basic mods?

Acctually I have started grinding with the Banshee bundle and found I have far better results then using my level 30 Excalibur I might stick with the banshee in the long run at this rate. I have been getting some good mods shield recharge, multishot, some crit chances, interesting things... Just a matter of time now till I get elementals.

right now my guns do 45% of every element (for every type of weapon)

I have 6 shotgun puncture mods, 5 rifle puncture mods, 2 pistol puncture mods.

Not ONE mutli shot mod for anything though.

Nor do I have any health, shield mods... at all. I have massive ammounts of stamina, speed, stamina recharge.... but no health... no shields... no multishot...

Acctually I have started grinding with the Banshee bundle and found I have far better results then using my level 30 Excalibur I might stick with the banshee in the long run at this rate. I have been getting some good mods shield recharge, multishot, some crit chances, interesting things... Just a matter of time now till I get elementals.

Do you think that's because you're using the Banshee? Or because you purchased the bundle? Or just a good run of luck? I'm curious.

Must be luck... but who knows seems like the system has been rather strict with the others above me.

right now my guns do 45% of every element (for every type of weapon)

I have 6 shotgun puncture mods, 5 rifle puncture mods, 2 pistol puncture mods.

Not ONE mutli shot mod for anything though.

Nor do I have any health, shield mods... at all. I have massive ammounts of stamina, speed, stamina recharge.... but no health... no shields... no multishot...

Like that guy for example I have tons of critical chances for melee, and ammo drums but like... what am I going to do with them all? lol I guess sell em.

Must be luck... but who knows seems like the system has been rather strict with the others above me.

Like that guy for example I have tons of critical chances for melee, and ammo drums but like... what am I going to do with them all? lol I guess sell em.

Use them to cheaply upgrade one of them?

Seems like a good stratgegy post-U7 would be to pick yer favorite lvl-30 Frame, long gun, pistol & sword and just run with that loadout for the foresable future. Since leveling no longer has any effect beyond enabling more mods, I'm thinking you use your best set-up to grind and then distribute what you find to your other frames & weapons. You'll have to level them eventually, but why do it with no mods, or just basic mods?

really? I thought entirely the opposite. since ranked 30 stuff has same stats as rank 0. I picked up entirely new sets of stuff. my new ash frame, my unlocked hek which I hadnt ranked, my sicarus I was ranking up for the sake of ranking up, my dual skana which I long since put aside for my zoren. All of which were under 15 to begin with then I added mods on em as I found em since I had next to no money compared to most people to start this update with. Most of them are already in their 20s now and 2 days of playing have gotten me a half decent set of mods including the invaluable % shield and % health mods. As well as multi shot for shotgun+pistol.

i got tons of fire elementale for riffle shotguns and melee few electricity and NO ice yet

really? I thought entirely the opposite. since ranked 30 stuff has same stats as rank 0. I picked up entirely new sets of stuff. my new ash frame, my unlocked hek which I hadnt ranked, my sicarus I was ranking up for the sake of ranking up, my dual skana which I long since put aside for my zoren. All of which were under 15 to begin with then I added mods on em as I found em since I had next to no money compared to most people to start this update with. Most of them are already in their 20s now and 2 days of playing have gotten me a half decent set of mods including the invaluable % shield and % health mods. As well as multi shot for shotgun+pistol.

I don't disagree. My suggestion was just that if you have one loadout that's already ranked all the way up and has max power available for Mods, use that set to gain the greatest advantage while farming. Your point about leveling stats being nerfed now is valid (unfortunately) but since we can level mods and move them around at will, I figured might was well go hunting with your best mods working for you. Use what you find to power up your other mods, so that when the time comes to hed out with those weapons & frames, they already have every advantage you can give them.