Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Really Need Help] Mouse And Keyboard Stops Working

AbathurX

Question

Hello, let me explain this carefully

I've never played in the void or derelict untill last week, then after I went into (for me) high FPS lag zones (just some places where my fps died) and after a few moments my keyboard and mouse died, they disconnected by themselves and didnt work even if I plugged them again. I had to turn off my PC and turn it on again, then I stopped playing derelict and started to play regular missions, but today I cant even play regular missions, I think the issue is that my motherboard cant take it and cant give enough power to the USBs because the Video Card is taking too much heat or whatever

I really need help fixing this because I have 2 days left of double exp and I am really troubled by this.. Thank you for your

kind help.

These are my comp specs.

20z1e9j.jpg

6 answers to this question

i had a simillar siruation where my mouse and keyboard stopped working until i unplugged my pc from power and it was my mouse cable was damaged and shortcircuited my pc making it stop working so try playing with diferent mouse/keyboard might be something else that is connected  to usb that might be one of the problems or something in general might be short circuiting in your pc because sometimes  i also have huge lag spikes in this game but never had any ishues besides some crashes

Buy a better wattage Power Supply Unit? Lately I have found that unqualified PSU is the source of so many problems. Test it by connect 2 PSUs for mainboard and VGA card separately if you have a spare.

yep, thats what i feared. I recall reading something about turning some USB features like auto-turn off or some powersaving stuff but i guess that wont do, off to the tech store i go..

@magicfingers Theres always people with more knowledge that can help, thats why I ask here and saying that you cant help doesnt mean anyone else can

Its actually a generic cheap one i bought and I thought it was okay, 

imma buy a 500v one and i guess that will fix, also the voltage stabilizer was a really good idea, ive been told that many times but i kept ignoring it

thanks my fellow tenno