The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Share Your Gaming Device

zubai

I've been searching this forum for this subject, but didn't find anything. Makes me think "This is madness!", so here I am starting a thread about it.

I'll start with mine:

roccat-kova_1.jpg

Quite comfortable, but the scroll wheel sometimes won't register, and that causes me to use the wrong power in Warframe. Also this mouse has 7 buttons but only 5 buttons are usable, the other two is for changing lights and dpi, stupid. No customization software whatsoever, and they (Roccat) are proud about this?. The design is good though. Right now, I'm waiting for my new Logitech G600 to arrive, glad I won't be using this anymore.

I don't recommend Razer Lycosa with the rubber coating at all because of this:

fT94DjL.jpg

See that Alt key? Exactly. That is cause by three weeks of Skyrim. Don't buy this. The picture says it all.

roccat-kave-solid-5-1-gaming-headset.jpg

Roccat Kave, sound quality is meh despite most review sites praises it's sound, I bought it to replace my Razer HP-1 which sounds better imo. Right now using my off-brand 5.1 speaker, surprisingly much better sound quality than Kave.

for my main peripherals, a G600 and a K95.

the G600 has it's issues, but it certainly was fine enough. i might do more research in the future though, if i was looking for a new mouse.

and the K95 is... well, it's worth every damn penny. built like a tank to last forever, and has all the features you might be looking for out of an input device. my only complaint, is i'm not that fond of white LED's. but they're fine provided i keep the brightness down.

edit:

you can google pictures of them yourselves. because that's where i'd get pictures from to embed them here anyways.

edit2:

duly note - Audio quality is only as good as:

- your Sound card (integrated really doesn't have the power to get sound out exactly as it is intended)

- what your Audio output is ultimately capable of

- how well you've tuned and customized your audio settings. nothing comes good stock. customize. those. settings. every setup and set of ears is different, so settings will always not be correct right off. the same general rule goes for video settings. nothing looks right unless you actually sit down with a color chart, or sit down and really test a wide range of sounds.

Edited by taiiat

I use a logitech G600 mouse. Very good (though my G9 button is weird and takes a full second to respond sometimes, but i've set my controls to go around that and it's turned out helpful for not accidentally pulling out my codex while in combat). 

As for my keyboard, I don't even know what model it is, but it's a cheap microsoft "ergonomic" keyboard that works surprisingly well and is very sturdy. My only real complaint about it is KLAK KLAK KLAK KLAK KLAK KLAK KLAK KLAK KLAK.

I've got a dual monitor setup with the primary screen being an ASUS 1920x1080 and a Samsung 1366x768. When I'm gaming, I only have the ASUS recognized by the computer, but when I'm using Maya, Photoshop, Sony Vegas etc, I use both monitors because of the insane convenience.

As for my rig itself, I've got a CM Storm case, Gigabyte brand motherboard (AM3+), AMD Quadcore 4.2ghz processor, 8gb ram, and my GPU is an R7770 overclock. 

I forgot to include my headset. I use a Turtle Beach X12 headset which is quite a good headset. I use it for both my PC and my Xbox 360.

Edited by BizarreFetalChimpanzee

I'm running a A4 Tech V7 Mouse, which has been pretty good so far. And a generic USB Keyboard that I got because it had built in multimedia keys and I didn't have a massive amount of cash at the time.

In terms of headsets, I have a Phillips SHM 1900/00.

My actual rig is all inside a Coolermaster Elite 334U (Black) and consists of an AMD FX-6100 Processor, an ASUS M5A78L-M/USB Motherboard, 8 Gigs of standard Kingston RAM (currently running at 1333MHz), a 2GB Zotac GeForce GT 640 LP and all of that is powered by a generic 500 watt OEM power supply.

I'm looking to upgrade my Graphics card very soon, because I want to upgrade my monitor from a 1336x768 to a 1920x1080 and the 640 won't stand a chance. Might throw in some more RAM too. Thought about getting a new keyboard as well, I fancy some Cherry MX Blue's.

Edited by PenutReaper