The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova

Finaros

Nova being OP is the massive elephant in the room and Nova players just wish for no posts about Nova at all. They would prefer the frame simply isn't mentioned in the forums. In this way they hope DE won't notice and will forget about the frame.

Nova is overpowered DE, please sort it out.

Nova being OP is the massive elephant in the room and Nova players just wish for no posts about Nova at all. They would prefer the frame simply isn't mentioned in the forums. In this way they hope DE won't notice and will forget about the frame.

Nova is overpowered DE, please sort it out.

so in the end you got no come back, and again, just merely post opinions, lmao. 

I think they will touch Nova, Trinity and Frost's OP abilities the same way the touched Rhino's Iron Skin.

If anything, frost is among my buff list (frost without globe = nothing) . Rhino even with his iron skin nerf, he still undoubtly on par with the current Nova and Trinity. 

If anything, frost is among my buff list (frost without globe = nothing) . Rhino even with his iron skin nerf, he still undoubtly on par with the current Nova and Trinity. 

I hope for a Globe nerf and a good buff towards everything else.

I hope for a Globe nerf and a good buff towards everything else.

I don't want Globe nerf.  Globe, Mprime, Blessing, old Ironskin, etc., all these things suit Warframe's spam and horde mode just fine and I enjoy it.  It's not the only type of game play I enjoy, which is why I want more missions/game modes.  But, nerfers just wanna nerf.  They enjoy trashing other people's fun.  It's like they wear tall funny hats and buckles on their shoes.  Nerfing is their religion and they try to hide it with philosophy buzz words like valid, logical, and the Extra Credits lexicon.

Edited by ThePresident777

I don't want Globe nerf.  Globe, Mprime, Blessing, old Ironskin, etc., all these things suit Warframe's spam and horde mode just fine and I enjoy it.  It's not the only type of game play I enjoy, which is why I want more missions/game modes.  But, nerfers just wanna nerf.  They enjoy trashing other people's fun.  It's like they wear tall funny hats and buckles on their shoes.  Nerfing is their religion and they try to hide it with philosophy buzz words like valid, logical, and the Extra Credits lexicon.

I don't honestly care about 'horde' mode, and from how DE said they are focusing on Balance, neither are they. I don't like anything that is a 'must have' or 'you're stupid if you don't use...' and so I advocate toning them down and would like the frame they are attached to to be more useful than just one ability and actually require skill to use. I didn't ask for them to be removed at all.

I don't honestly care about 'horde' mode, and from how DE said they are focusing on Balance, neither are they. I don't like anything that is a 'must have' or 'you're stupid if you don't use...' and so I advocate toning them down and would like the frame they are attached to to be more useful than just one ability and actually require skill to use. I didn't ask for them to be removed at all.

Oh sure, why remove these abilities when DE can just destroy them.  If people want to attach to things, who the hell are you to ruin it for them?  Nobody is forcing you to use them. 

And, I don't get the "must have" attitude.  I play all sorts of Warframes and weapons in this game.  I don't use my favorite stuff all the time because I have natural curiosity and I enjoy variety.  So, I voluntarily switch things around.  The game offers me plenty of opportunity to do it.  I play all over the solar map.  It's the same game no matter what level the enemy is.  If I want to use the MK-1 Braton, I can go to a lower level location and do the same exact thing that I would do at a higher level location.  Or, I can increase the challenge myself by going to a higher level location with a lower DPS weapon.  I have the choice and so does everybody else.  I also have the initiative.  Unfortunately, some people don't seem to have this initiative.  People complain about not having choice in games all the time.  Yet, when they have it, they complain about it too.

Edited by ThePresident777

First and foremost, this is DE's game, it is theirs to adjust as they feel fit. If I say something needs to be changed or if you say it needs to stay the same matters equally, both being worth near nothing, it is what DE thinks that matters.

The 'must have' attitude is linked to what a majority of players think is necessary to do 'X', which is commonly linking Frost's Snowglobe to defense missions for example. He is requested for no other reason that I have seen, his one, two and four are trivial compared to his three, that is what I have issue with. If I am alone with that though, I do not care. I will express my opinion openly even if it is greeted with sharpened blades. If DE looks at my idea or shuns it that is up to DE.

So I ask, who are you to tell me not to express my ideas and thoughts because it would ruffle someone else's feathers?

whenever we have a nova nerf thread, there are people that opposed to it. 

So talk about DE care about players or not. 

Yes, Nova's power is for end game. 

However, her survival/solo/def abilities are not for end game. There are tons of other frames that could do survival/ solo/ def way better than Nova. 

Trinity's support ability/ survival is for end game | Likewise, Nova is for damage

Rhino's nuke mobs, and his dps buff is for end game| likewise Nova is for damage

Mag's power scale against corpus, she is better at dps and survival against corpus better than Nova, Mag is for corpus at end game| likewise Nova is for damage. 

Frost/ Vauban is for infinite def until limited, so their def abilities are for end game| likewise Nova is for damage.

In a game, things that blinded people are damage. 

If I ask majority of players regarding what char they would choose in game. They will likely ask something similar to this: "What char deal the most damage?" without any regards for the char's survival abilities. 

If we take one thing to balance the other out, weaknesses made up for one strong point. It is balance. 

Nova just happened to be that damage frame. 

likewise Nova is for damage.

In a game, things that blinded people are damage. 

If I ask majority of players regarding what char they would choose in game. They will likely ask something similar to this: "What char deal the most damage?" without any regards for the char's survival abilities. 

If we take one thing to balance the other out, weaknesses made up for one strong point. It is balance. 

Nova just happened to be that damage frame.

Nova is not balanced....lol

Blah blah blah, whatever, for obvious reasons.

First and foremost, this is DE's game, it is theirs to adjust as they feel fit. If I say something needs to be changed or if you say it needs to stay the same matters equally, both being worth near nothing, it is what DE thinks that matters.

The 'must have' attitude is linked to what a majority of players think is necessary to do 'X', which is commonly linking Frost's Snowglobe to defense missions for example. He is requested for no other reason that I have seen, his one, two and four are trivial compared to his three, that is what I have issue with. If I am alone with that though, I do not care. I will express my opinion openly even if it is greeted with sharpened blades. If DE looks at my idea or shuns it that is up to DE.

So I ask, who are you to tell me not to express my ideas and thoughts because it would ruffle someone else's feathers?

Blah blah blah, whatever for obvious reasons, just another obnoxious opinion.

I haven't got your talent so I'll refrain from trying.  You don't like people dismissing your opinion, but, you don't have a problem dismissing other's opinions.  Seems like you think you're special.

Such an rude troll, I event went out and answered his questions. If he had only read the words I wrote he hopefully would of seen I said his and my own opinion on the matter were equal yet both trivial compared to that of DE. Possibly then he could of at least appeared as a slightly entertaining person to debate with, rather than show he true colors so blandly.

hi again, so have you answered any of my points yet? If not then your opinions doesn't mean much. 

SEIZE, I gave up trying to tell you this earlier but I will try again.

There is no "different types of op", there is one thing and it is called overpowered, no if ands or buts. If something is OP, it is OP.

Nova is not weak in taking hits, one of the features of M Prime drastically reduces the damage she takes, and ignoring that is so dumb it blows my mind. You should know by now, that whenever you are talking about survival, or defense those claims are invalid. Is a frame that can half the dps of every enemy in a 25-57.25 meter radius that terrible of taking hits? No. She has just about the same base bulk as many other frames without the slighest in the way of abilities that give surviveability. 

Every argument from your side falls apart, but yet instead of creating new ones, or counter-refuting you go straight back to them hoping that yelling them some more will work. As it stands, nobody could actually go down the list I had typed out earlier, and argue against it at all, without their argument falling apart and resorting to arguing tangents. Your entire side of arguments have generally been bad, and take as many opportunities to dodge points, ignore things, create tangents, and argue illogically. Knowing you guys, instead of arguing why nova is balanced or not, you will go out and attack this segment of the post, just sayin.