Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova

Finaros

in each party plays a 1-2 frame - NOVA! and frames in the game - 20 ... lost interest in the game .. all play frame only - NOVA. Many do not like it .. large imbalance in NOVA! may make sense to trim frame NOVA skills and running speed or removed altogether from the game! or make a filter group on frames that could be established which frames can be in the party.

sorry for bad english

Nova is a one trick pony with a very powerful trick. I'd call on my fellow Tenno to examine this situation as if they had no stake in the matter. From an objective point of view it's not really balanced and it lends itself to unfun gameplay.

A #2 that deals heaps of damage and one of the best mobility skills (#3), along with M Prime (by far the most useful and powerful ultimate in a single power) makes her a 1 trick pony?

I agree with Kubbi. Nova can be played in many different ways, so does Rhino, Mag,  Trinity, Oberon, Loki and everyone else. It's not really the frame, it's the player.

If you have the stomach to endure high ping/lag, you should try playing in a different region. It's pretty surprising how people from different parts of the world play the game in different ways.

I use nova often and she us my main frame, I make a note to ask my teammates I'd they want me to one shot bosses with AM-drop, or on higher levels I may spam MP to help team mates.

60%+  players  play only NOVA ! this no GOOD !

A #2 that deals heaps of damage and one of the best mobility skills (#3), along with M Prime (by far the most useful and powerful ultimate in a single power) makes her a 1 trick pony?

She's a one-trick pony because you don't have to use her other abilities to win.  In other words, she's not really a one-trick pony, but people can play her that way and still roflstomp content.

Nerf incoming people...don't let Nova be your next Ember where you didn't see it coming.  Its obvious.

Nova is a one trick pony with a very powerful trick. I'd call on my fellow Tenno to examine this situation as if they had no stake in the matter. From an objective point of view it's not really balanced and it lends itself to unfun gameplay.

Let me see if I read it right, "one trick pony"? Are you honestly saying that Nova only has one good skill? Man, you are missing a lot buddy.

I use Nova often and I kinda thing the stack of buffs on Molecular Prime is a bit too much but she is fine the way it is.

Let me see if I read it right, "one trick pony"? Are you honestly saying that Nova only has one good skill? Man, you are missing a lot buddy.

I use Nova often and I kinda thing the stack of buffs on Molecular Prime is a bit too much but she is fine the way it is.

Nobody calling for nerfs on Nova even remotely gives a rat's left nut about any of the other skills.

Mprime is OP and that's that.

Fix: Mprime detonate can chain-trigger other Mprime detonates but does not stack the damage more than once.

Done with much easymoder QQ.

She's a one-trick pony because you don't have to use her other abilities to win.  In other words, she's not really a one-trick pony, but people can play her that way and still roflstomp content.

Nerf incoming people...don't let Nova be your next Ember where you didn't see it coming.  Its obvious.

Shes been around too long with no nerfs. People claime she got stealth nerfed, but its total bs.

Thing is damage 2.0 put her at a good spot, where she is OP if you have the right mods. Most people that complain or have top notch mods and say she is OP, going to trivial content (Up to wave 20 on Defenses or 20 mins on survival) or people that played with somebody like that and then says OMG, Nova OP.

While I agree she has an ultimate much better than most others, as levels go up and she gets one shotted, you see so many Novas dying, while I have to take the time ressurecting such players.

And yes, I use her other abilities, if other people dont, they are the ones needing to learn how to play.

Nobody calling for nerfs on Nova even remotely gives a rat's left nut about any of the other skills.

Mprime is OP and that's that.

Fix: Mprime detonate can chain-trigger other Mprime detonates but does not stack the damage more than once.

Done with much easymoder QQ.

Lol I wanna see you chain-kill high level mods on the Void. If you don't bring AMD, your Molecular Prime is nothing but a debuff.

I love how people QQ because of Molecular Prime but say nothing about the constant Rhino Stomp and Reckoning spam people have to endure while playing simple missions or even in the Void (in the case of Rhino).

60%+  players  play only NOVA ! this no GOOD !

60%+ ? Sorry but where do you get those stats from? I think you're overexaggerating a little. I personally don't see a lot of Nova players. If I do there's usually just one. If that persons spams 4 all the time I would be pissed too yeah. But if the player only uses MP in situations that can't be avoided (being surrounded by mobs for example) then its all fine and fun teamplay.

you cant call nova a 1 trick pony just because m prime is her most powerfull ability, maybe #1 doesnt work well on anything really but all 3 of her skills are used widely, if you want 1trick frames go play frost/nekros, desecrate/snowglobe are the only reason anyone uses these frames, nova is an all rounder not just for 1 game type, people use her because shes powerfull the same reason millions of people run rhino, next youll be asking on a nerf for him too i guess? or maybe trinity? these frames are fine, stop moaning

Shes been around too long with no nerfs. People claime she got stealth nerfed, but its total bs.

See either you've already forgotten Ember or you weren't around when Overheat was ~97% damage reduction while doing PBAoE damage on a non-tank frame.

Ember was like that for a long time.  They nerfed her, apologized for the delay of her OP sticking around, and evenutally got rid of Overheat as a skill.

Thing is damage 2.0 put her at a good spot, where she is OP if you have the right mods.

Being OP should never be something you can achieve.  That's why OP stands for "Over Powered"....its not balanced.

Most people that complain or have top notch mods and say she is OP, going to trivial content (Up to wave 20 on Defenses or 20 mins on survival) or people that played with somebody like that and then says OMG, Nova OP.

First of all, DE has stated that the game is supposedly balanced for about level 38 enemies maxed.

Secondly, she's able to trivialize content much higher than level 50 Grineer.  Mprime is too strong and a nerf is definitely needed.

as levels go up and she gets one shotted

Welcome to Warframe without invulnerability.  That happens to any and all frames which do not have a damage reduction method outside of standard shields and armor (Hysteria, Blessing, Snow Globe, etc).

And yes, I use her other abilities, if other people dont, they are the ones needing to learn how to play.

Just because you use them doesn't mean they're useful or even needed at any point.  People claim to be elite Warframe master ninja fingerboarding guru gods because they can use Super Jump and Radial Blind.  Does that make SJ any more useful?  Does it make them any better at the game? No...they just combined a useful ability with a useless ability and think they're awesome.

You really saying that Ember, Rhino, and Volt's ultimate are in the same league as Nova's?

Wow...

All frames are different of course. The point is you can kill everyone's fun with any frame. Nova has a bad rep because she's misused the most.

All frames are different of course. The point is you can kill everyone's fun with any frame. Nova has a bad rep because she's misused the most.

Well if what you're trying to say is that there is too much ultimate spam in this game, I agree.

Nova is in a league of her own on damage.  There is absolutely no other frame that can trivialize content the way Nova can.  Sure all frames can go back to Mercury and one-shot anything, but that's not what the OP is referring to.