The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Warframe You Never Get Bored Of It

StanicEnemy

have all frames potatoed + forma

but i enjoy the most are

1. Volt

2. Loki

3. Excalibur

they dont seem overpowered in terms of offense and not tiring to play with, (for me quick killing-mob frames are very boring)

Edited by Ritchel

the same way you have fun with loki :D

maintain smokescreen and melee

bladestorm is cool

i actually throw shurikens

hes a ninja dammit

I got him exactly beacause of that, and because is more easily accessible than Loki (unless you get him as the starter).

Well, I guess I'l level him up to full 30 + Maxed Energy Syphon, then try to get Loki as well.

I want a stealthy ninja frame, but I need only one. ;D

Edited by o.O_Dave

I got him exactly beacause of that, and because is more easily accessible than Loki (unless you get him as the starter).

Well, I guess I'l level him up to full 30 + Maxed Energy Syphon, then try to get Loki as well.

I want a stealthy ninja frame, but I need only one. ;D

i gott both o- o''

butt since im going for the everlasting invisibility thing loki does it  better

and well i prefer hammerhead over shellfish head

My corrupted lobster princess Trinity.

Sure I could nuke entire ships in a single button or use melee from the absence of sight but who wants a quick and easy fight? No, the romance of the fight comes directly from rending the enemies into creatures of your clever creation.

The slow grind of your prejudice blade and the painful death of a fleshy pincushion make for a terribly sadistic time. We have directly invaded this ship in order to eradication the vermin within and send a message to their masters/queens. The bloody mess we create send more of a message than a ghost ship or even one slowly spiraling to its destruction.

The tenno are back from their slumber within the bosom of the void and may the solar system feel the quake of our steps! Peace may have gone awry during our absence but we will rectify it under the sacred tradition of blade&blood.

And for something with less delusions of grandeur I enjoy the support role(mainly just tailoring the bent and broken bones as a healer) as well as tanking roll(mainly just the struggle in defiance against life and delaying the inevitable death by mitigation). What better way to combine both than giving everyone invincibility with a .6 second downtime! I need no fancy windings to express the joy it brings nor do I need any thanks.

Mindless murder is the only donation I take.

I'm sorry Khorne...but this one is for Slaanesh. (Insert a bust-shot of a link-enabled Trinity licking a blood soaked dagger while on fire and a small speech caption with nothing but a cartoonish energy orb and the mark of Slaanesh upon her sleeve)

But with Warcry/Paralysis I suppose Valkyr would be a better bearer of the Mark of Slaanesh...

Edited by Laisha