Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods Inventory Gui Feedback

Unagi604

Sorting is pretty cumbersome at the moment. I am a fairly new player, and I already have trouble finding what items I want to fuse or items to fuse with. I can't imagine what it's like for people who have more than 3-4 pages of items. The current available filters aren't doing the job since every filter still means I'm sorting through almost every mod I own.

Here's what I would like to see to smoothen out the screen flow:

Search by type - pistol mods, melee mods, rifle mods, warframe mods, warframe skills, and fusion cores.

I've also noticed if you have an item selected for fusion, and you try to change the filter (like to find the item you want to fuse it with), it deselects your item.

It would also be nice to fuse directly from the equipment screen, like if you're in the pistol screen and you could select an item, and selecting 'fuse' would bring you to your mods inventory with your item already selected for fusing.

A colour indicator would also be nice to signify what item type it is in your mods inventory (like a small square in the courner red, green, blue, ect for each item type). Currently looking at the mods screen inventory is mostly a wall of grey.

Using a Keyword filter would be helpful. As would a visual stacking of duplicates. If all Fusion Cores of the Rarity and Rank are identical (which I'm not so sure of) they could logically be Stacked into a single space in some fasion.

Also a multi-sort would be very useful. For example sorting by Type, then Name, then Rank. Along with a Keyword restriction to only show a limited number of "Types" would really speed up much of the inventory wrangling.

Edited by Brasten