The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Access

Zinthir

So, I already know that the primes included will be switched out with the next update, but I have a few questions

When is U12 coming out, will the misa syandana prime also be switched (I'm a sucker for aesthetics) and I'm wondering if anybody knows what the new primes will be.

My guess is the new prime frame will be loki or volt. No idea on the new prime weapons. And its possible the other prime stuff will be switched (syandana and titan).

Also, U12 prob wont be till Feb. While major updates are about every 2 months (so people are saying it will be this month), but there were also the holidays in between this time. So gotta account for that.

All the stuff in the prime access packs is exclusive to those packs, so nothing in the current packs will be in future ones. In other words, if you don't buy that syandana now, you will never get the opportunity again for the foreseeable future. The next primes are currently unknown.

No one still knows. No one knew yesterday, no one knew a week ago and no one will know until it drops. Only DE knows when it will come and they won't reveal that information to the players until, of course the game is updated to 12.

EDIT: I don't think Misa Prime syndana will be changed. Not only would this create a lot of backlash for DE from the community but it would also shaft down anyone who bought their own syndana because those deals give enough Platinum to have it for months on end and they are very expensive deals. Not only this but it would also make it so that most would no longer buy those due to how expensive they are, the Platinum stacks go un-wasted, everyone would fear that the next deal will have cooler stuff in it and because of we don't know what the next stuff is until an update comes, many would never result in buying those packs anymore.

Edited by BETAOPTICS