The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell Us About Your Rookie Mistakes

infrno40

Question

We all had them and it happened to one or to another. 

Mine was when I didn't learn about fusion until some months later.. To me I thought Vitality mod that were stronger were harder to find so I grind and grind to finding them to no avail. And what did I do to those fusion mods you ask? I sold them, for those that are facepalming right now yeah it was pretty embarrassing now I look at the past. I clearly thought that these fusion mods had no purpose to the game and they were only to be sold for quick credits. After I learned all this I was devastated to learn that they did have a purpose after all. In the end, I got over it and started looking for fusions.

1st - Installing the game.

2nd - Spending money on it.

3rd - Being naive and thought it would get better in due time.

4th - Re-installed the game few weeks back after a long break from it.

5th - Still have a very tiny hope about the game, but I am probably just fooling myself.

Potatoed my first frame before I realized you don't nessarily want to do it for every frame you try out and my Vastos when I knew I would likely want to use dual Vastos after trying out the gun and sold my blueprint for it. :-(  Bought a sentinel right off the bat before I realized that the Carrier sentinel was a better fit for how I move around in this game and for the materials I need to farm.  Sold mods I didn't need before I realized I could fusion them to other mods with the 'same' polarity.

Sold my Skana before it was 30, so had to recraft it for Mastery.  Didn't make another one to get Dual Skana done so I'll eventually have to make 2 more.

Sold a couple mods for credits.

First Spy mission: Didn't know the data module you carry could stack with itself if you were carrying one when you picked up another one.  Manually carted all four around the map and then to extraction one by one.  When it told me to bring all the data modules to extraction even though all four of them were lying on the ground at extraction I finally decided to look up the wiki.  At least it didn't give me the optional objective to give me another four terminals, heh.