Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Tetra Fit Its Description

MECT_HET

Well, as we can see from the ingame desription:

"Drawing from its huge quad-chambered clip, the Tetra is capable of unleashing a sustained barrage of lethal energy bolts."

What we've got instead? A slow-firing plasma Boltor with a slow-flying bolts? 60 ammo is dam not "huge" not by a longshot. I've got one Boltor already, why should I replace it with this gun?

1. It has to be a "huge" clip, not just 60 ammo. Increase clip size to be 80 or 100 to make 20|25 ammo per stick.

2. To create a "sustained barrage" Tetra should have either faster projetile flying speed or better rof - increase it's bolt's speed.

And stop lying in description.

Edited by MECT_HET

"Drawing from its huge quad-chambered clip, the Tetra is capable of unleashing a sustained barrage of lethal energy bolts."

1. It has to be a "huge" clip, not just 60 ammo. Increase it to 80 or 100 to make 20|25 ammo per stick.

2. To create a "sustained barrage" Tetra should have either faster projetile flying speed or better rof - increase bolt's speed or increase Tetra's rof.

So u want a cheaper Supra is that it!? Dats what u just described! Lol

So u want a cheaper Supra is that it!? Dats what u just described! Lol

No, u understood it wrong. I am suggesting to fix Tetra to be something that matches it's own description.

The Tetra isn't the only weapon that needs a buff...

I know. Actually this is not a buff itself, it's just wordplaying about "huge clip" and "sustained barrage". We've got a plasma braton atm.

It's perfectly fine. Just mod it right. You shouldn't compare it to the Supra anyways. Half the fire rate, lesser damage, lesser material costs = lesser power than a Supra.

Sorry, but I'm unable to speint precious mod slots just to make it's clip really "huge", and btw there are actually no mods increasing flying speed. As for rof - yes, I've got Shred installed on this Plasma Braton.

1. It has to be a "huge" clip, not just 60 ammo. Increase it to 80 or 100 to make 20|25 ammo per stick.

2. To create a "sustained barrage" Tetra should have either faster projetile flying speed or better rof - increase bolt's speed or increase Tetra's rof.

Hehe....when has the ingame descrip been a solid reference for gameplay stats?

example:

"Using sonic attacks and acoustic target detection, BANSHEE is well suited for stealth gameplay and is capable of filling both attack, and support roles."

Or, actually, she has no viable attacks and is useless in stealth gameplay! Well, 1/3 aint bad, at least she's support

Edited by notionphil

Mastery Food.

Pretty much this. It's actually a bit above the Dera (which is Clan Tech), though a bit less accurate and WAY more slower firing. It's supposed to be a nice Corpus-styled alternative to give new players options if they'd rather use more high tech looking weapons and not bullet weapons.

The weapon's FINE! I mean, let's go with the idea that it's geared towards new players. GOOD! That's a good thing! Modeled after the Boltor? GOOD! It's a good gun! Not Soma, but then again that gun unbalances the game so I don't count it by a longshot. Sometimes you want a gun that sounds or looks good. i know I do. Aesthetics are a big part of why I play this game--I don't use the "best" weapons because I use the ones I have the most fun with. And darn it all, this gun is fun and has a great sound to it.

Listen, we gotta stop expecting every new weapon is going to be geared towards endgame vets with nothing left to do. This weapon is mid-tier, and that's okay.

Personally, I think the Tetra needs more mechanic changes, not so much a buff. It nearly is identical to the boltor, corpus style, but I think there could be even more corpus influence in the design. It is a plasma repeater after all, and it's a front-loaded mag- why not cut the reload to half, and any ammo left in the clip wasted? The corpus are known for being efficient and sleek, and to be honest, this HAS to be the rifle they use, as their accuracy can't POSSIBLY come from the Dera