The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hell, De, Why Not. Let Them Buy Exclusives With Platnium.

OriKlein

Someone close all the other ones begging and using fallacies for arguments as to why they deserve, entitled or otherwise should be able to obtain an Exclusive.Best Regards,

So lets say DE re released ALL EXCLUSIVES.

Will you die?

Will you cease to exist on earth?

Will you get a disease?

Will you be affected in any way besides butthurt?

No its just a game.

The one thing i noticed about these "exclusives" its always the ones that bear the badge that would rather keep it to themselves.

Caseclose im out.

Let every exclusive become available again EXCEPT for A) founders gear and B) open/closed beta gear (lato vandal/braton vandal). These exclusives have a special purpose and shouldn't be released again. Even though I really want to get my hands on the lato vandal and braton vandal since I wasn't here during the closed beta.

How they should be released back to the public again is up for debate, could be clan tech that requires like 25 of the mass/fieldron/detonite and other materials so it slightly punishes those that missed them (If you are wondering that is 750k just for those plus time to build them and other materials added on which should be evil enough).

$4800 for a single piece of gear would be suicide for DE.

I personally (as said in another thread about this silly topic) would find it acceptable to give everyone exclusive weapons for 50$ a piece or make exclusive weapons tradeable so players can work it out themselfes.

But handing out exclusives again just because new players missed and want them (the important part here is: exclusive http://www.thefreedictionary.com/exclusive) is something that would hurt DE even more.

Edited by Namacyst

So lets say DE re released ALL EXCLUSIVES.

Will you die?

Will you get a disease?

No its just a game.

The one thing i noticed about these "exclusives" its always the ones that bear the badge that would rather keep it to themselves.

Caseclose im out.

So lets say DE will never again release exclusives you missed.

Will you die?

Will you get a disease?

No its just a game.

The one thing i noticed about these "exclusives" is that it's always the ones that don't have them making a turmoil and crying on the forums about it.

See.. works the other way 'round just as well.

Edited by Namacyst

I personally (as said in another thread about this silly topic) would find it acceptable to give them exclusive weapons for 50$ a piece or make exclusive weapons tradeable so players can work it out themselfes.

But handing out exclusives again just because new players missed and want them (the important part here is: exclusive http://www.thefreedictionary.com/exclusive) is something that would hurt DE even more.

$50 I could live with, but again, $4800 would be political suicide.

DE should rerun the old events. Participants should get the blueprint but no slot or potato and have to build said weapon. There, the weapon is EXCLUSIVE to the event and vets got a free something out of it.

Keeping them super exclusive is only alienating to players. It removes a sense of completion from the game and is a big middle finger to those who want max Mastery(like myself) or to say the "completed" the game. I will stand by those who defend the Founder stuff though for obvious reasons.

So lets say DE will never again release exclusives you missed.

Will you die?

Will you get a disease?

No its just a game.

The one thing i noticed about these "exclusives" is that it's always the ones that don't have them making a turmoil and crying on the forums about it.

See.. works the other way 'round just as well.

Very creative.

I honestly hate exclusives even if I get a game that gives them to me I really don't care if they release them later to other people. The reason being is that gamers like to collect and I definitely am one of them. Especially in this game. I don't care so much about weapon but the warframes are really fun to collect but since one frame is already an exclusive I will not be able to enjoy collecting them all. I am prevented from the start. I am sure other people want to collect all the weapons but there is no chance there either. the game is not even out of beta and its amazing how many exclusives the game has already. So I will not suggest releasing what is already made exclusive but ask DE to stop alienating new players. they do that bad enough with how bad the start of the game is for new players.

Even the PS4 guys who couldn't get founder, so they claim, let them have it too.As well as the PC guys who couldn't get founder, or whomever missed an event, or simply was unable to perform the feat of climbing to the top.They keep asking for it, so I say, sure, why not, let them have it.Make it available to them via platinum purchases.Exclusive event prizes start at 100,000 platinum.Founders prime gear start at 200,000 platinum.Every time anyone buys any of those, they go up another 1,000 platinum in price.This way they have a chance to get it. Yet, Premium remains premium and the items' exclusive value is preserved.Not to mention, a nice tidy sum into DE's coffers (pizza for everyone!).Happy Shopping!Best Regards,

I will support my friend in this with one critical flaw. The price is really overdoing it but what I think they can do is hold maybe something like a competition or they can pay like you said. I do feel sorry for the ps4 players that doesn't have any exvlusive's... But then again neither does the new guys have any of it :/

So maybe one day but it will not be soon. Heck. If we could get exclusive's I would get me every vandal. I only have the snipetron vandal and twin viper wraiths(with founder gear). The rest of the recent events I missed due to net problems :(

But yes: I believe the ps4 players should have a chance at their own exclusives or to be able to buy the pc exclusives

Edit: Tenno respect

Edited by RevoThornax

I literally love this guy (no homo). Agreed.

To the people people who want to lower this price: please, just think about it, Exclusive...again, EXCLUSIVE. They are not spposed to be out. Only the hardcore completionists should have it. If you missed them...TOO BAD.

To everyone else: exclusives are not overpowered stuff, yes they are a bit more powerful but certainly not overpowered. You don't NEED them, they are mostly looks but they hold the value for completionists (such as myself) to give us satisfaction. I worked hard to get them and i do not wish to share them, only for an excessive amount of money.

Then why don't you sell all your exclusive items for credits or mods for 1p?

Just saying, you know, you don't NEED them.

Did you even read my post??? o.O

Just for you, i repeat myself in case your too bored to read. I am a completionist, i no-lifed the game at events to get those stuff and show them off. They don't hold Real value, only for my kind and a fancy skin.