The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Random Crashing

Snoey_

This is relatively new for me as it hasn't happened before. I'm running a Intel core i7 processor with a Nvidia Geforce 660m, as-well the audio is delayed and pops in on the wrong times. I.E. After a very nice encounter with the Harvester obtaining Detron and Detron receiver. Alad decided to congratulate me with a delayed response and game crash. I'm still having PTSD from losing the detron ;-;

Edited by SnowehOwlz

Sorry to hear about this SnowehOwlz.

Your EE.Log in a support ticket would help us pin point the problem.

Did this crash occur after the 'mission complete' screen? Or right after you killed the Harvester?

Soon thereafter of killing the harvester I deployed WoF for all of my Kappa speed-running needs, and then the game died on me. I gave it about 3 minutes then I reset my Pc.

As-well, where do I find the EE.log at?

Edited by SnowehOwlz

Soon thereafter of killing the harvester I deployed WoF for all of my Kappa speed-running needs, and then the game died on me. I gave it about 3 minutes then I reset my Pc.

As-well, where do I find the EE.log at?

Whirrrrr goes over how to find your EE.log file and how to submit it for a support ticket over in this thread (located in the Mission Bugs subforum).

Support will also ask you for your dxdiag.txt file which can be created by running DxDiag (just type "DxDiag" into a run prompt and it should launch the DirectX Diagnostic tool) and hitting "save all information".

Hope this helps!

After the last couple patches I've been getting lots of random crashes, and I've never experienced any crashes before. I get them when Hosting a match or when I've joind someones match and usually when all 4 of us are in the same room killing things.

I have intel i5 quad core

12gb ram

Geforce GTX 480