recharges 50% faster

AkMagnus has:

twice the magazine

???

-------------------------------------

wtf what's the point of AkMagnus??

Edited by Phoenix86

Point is.....more mastery. Yay!

that's for sure... glad i did not potato nor forma'd my single Magnus but simply stored it for this day.

problem is: if i'll want to go back to single magnus and pump it i'll have to craft a 3rd instead of simply throw 1 away with my Tenno's hands.

Screw Logic -_-

I feel like they just threw this together last minute. they promised an &#!-ton of bugfixes, yet we got zip.

So much complaining because you can't wait for U12.

Do you think perhaps they might be folding some of the in-progress fixes into one larger update? Just maybe?

Has a higher firerate. Same damse damage. 

It's less tailored to be a critical weapon.

The problem is that it doesn't fit the pattern, but the Akvasto seems to be the only single>dual that fits the bill. 

The Aklex has 5% additional crit chance and 5% additional status (15/20 and 10/15 respectively) This is odd because the lex was already a great weapon on its own. 

The Akvasto is the same though with 15/5 crit/status.

Now the Akmagnus seems to be special. The Crit damage went from 2.0 to 1.5, and the crit chance went from 20 to 15

Personally I think lowering these values was silly, but the magnus wasn't a go to weapon to begin with. It's thing was impact damage which could break a shield but there wasn't much going for it once you got past those shields.

What the akmagnus has is an increased firerate and double the magazine size. Overall I believe this makes the weapon more practical to use than previously. 

cant believe I rushed a blueprint for it then they nerf it from 88 to 44 damage, saw it coming but still either dual secondary's should have the same stats in everyway except reload and fire speed or it becomes a partial bit better than the single should never be underneath the single