Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Booben Playstyle?

TheDrunkenGungan

Question

19 answers to this question

i play booben with big range and lots of efficiency....with added duration to balance it out

thats how i like my booben

but your playstyle might be different from mine, try experimenting also..

because we like our boobens.

boobens rule.

I prefer to spam duration vortex and throwing out uncle booben's bouncy balls for everyone to play with while waiting for extraction...

this is the role of the booben. bounce is your best friend, and your role is to place it everywhere, especially underneath teammates and all over cryopods and extraction points

vauban, his non-paste-eating cousin, likes long walks in the orokin derelict and suspending his enemies with bastille. I'm sure you've seen him around. he's a crowd control frame using bastille and/or vortex, and tesla grenades will clear out low-level enemies for you. you won't even need weapons, just teslas up until level 10 or so (it's not much, but again, if you don't want to actually shoot anything, tesla will complete your mob def/exterminate mission for you)

I used him a couple of different ways, but I find the most usefulness with Bastille. High efficiency and capacity, with extended range, and I can lift up a whole room full of enemies to make it easy to kill. Add in duration for fun.

For infested defense missions he can't be beat. There I focus more on duration (Narrow Minded mod) and keeping the Bastille up.

Note that you can have multiple Bastilles active.

i like my booben with range, duration and efficiency.

not much of a fan for nightmare mods on my booben.

equip espirit helm for maximum trainface and play the field with 1 bastille and a few vortexes to support the bastille.

chew on a medium team energy restore as required.

also, dont forget your tesla balls for placing all over unsuspecting team mates.