Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Too Many Antimoas In Elara Survival Now.. Antimoas Completely Replaced Moas

(PSN)Kosyne

I played Elara ~10h ago, and honestly: I saw no difference in the amount of anti-moa's. at the start you only have a few corpus crewmen.

2nd 'stage' is anti-moa spam with some corpus (detron and normal) crewmen

3rd stage is anti-moa spam with corpus crewmen (detron and normal) and other moa's, like rail and stomper

4th stage is final one, and everything is tossed in, anti-moa spam, corpus (detron + normal) crewmen, fusion moa's, railgun moa's, stomper moa's, techs, oxium banzai drones, everything.

the 3rd stage doesn't kick in until 10 or 15 mins, 3th kicks in somewhat soon afterwards

-snip-

He's on the PS4.  They recently had a problem where anti-moas wouldn't spawn, but now a new problem seems to have risen.  Also, they don't even have Oxium Drones since we just got them with the current event, which only the PC has (at the moment).

Also, shouldn't something like this be in the PS4 Beta Bugs section?  

He's on the PS4.  They recently had a problem where anti-moas wouldn't spawn, but now a new problem seems to have risen.  Also, they don't even have Oxium Drones since we just got them with the current event, which only the PC has (at the moment).

Also, shouldn't something like this be in the PS4 Beta Bugs section?  

i think that's mostly feedback

anyway, Anti-Moas are ok, and Elara is my fav mission ever, i don't know if on PS4 is the same as on PCs (75% of the enemies are anti moas) but if it's like that, deal with it, it's awesome this way

also, phatogen rounds is a basic elemental damage, all this kind of mods should be an easy drop, because are the default mods for each build .. it's a mistake that elemental mods became this rare (like stormbringer droppable from ballistas and contagious spread from electric crawlers)

Anti moas are here now!

To the op, are you serious? U can easy max your weapons even solo with this enemies and you want to see them less often?

-1 sir do something else for your plat, and rethink what you want. If you are able to farm pathogen rounds why should noone else be able to do the same? Your dream solution that these enemies disappear every time u grab a mod wont happen, and the times that this mod was saled for 300pl are just over.

Farm them and sell them for 30pl and you can still get a decent amount of pl without spending real money.