Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frame Stance Switcheroo. (Lots Of Pics, Load At Your Own Risk) Update: Will Be Added To Game.

Reduxe

I dunno, just a gut feeling I had about it. Maybe DE cares about weapon clipping, maybe they don't care about weapon clipping. 

What are you doing, stop, I can't laugh any harder.

Edited by Deicul

I would love to see this in-game. Would really allow us to add our own touch to our Warframes so that there's more to tell two warframes apart than just the colours.

I really don't think it would be that difficult to do. Though I'll admit, I'm not exactly a programming expert, so I really have no idea.

I really wish they would have made them free (add rank restrictions?). When I was trying to get word out for this I was not advocating platinum only content. 

inb4 "devs gotta eat."

Edit: We need more ways to express our characters and the way we play. By locking this behind a wall of platinum we only limit people. 

Edited by Reduxe

I'd honestly like to see the nekros and valkyr idle animations(that they don't do in the arsenal) on other frames...  everyone raising their hands in the air(like they just don't care!), and wiggling a bit as they extend their "claws'.

Alright, alright, just for the giggles of it, I'm going to pin this thread until this happens, because I am very excited for it. Let's not get too rowdy about it, but I'm keen for some more wacky combinations. Keep them coming! 

I want to see some Frames with Nekros' Noble Bow stance, if you fella's would care to cater.

If only I knew how to reproduce this! Blaaarg.

Well supposedly it's coming in a future update! I just hope they'll let us mix any stance with any frame, and not just male/male and female/female.

I think my biggest hope for this would be if we could designate specific warframes' stances for each weapon.

For example, having a Valkyr use Noble Nyx's rifle animations, Noble Ember's dual pistol animations, Loki's throwing knives animations...

It would be glorious, but I think I'm expecting a wee bit too much.

I think my biggest hope for this would be if we could designate specific warframes' stances for each weapon.

For example, having a Valkyr use Noble Nyx's rifle animations, Noble Ember's dual pistol animations, Loki's throwing knives animations...

It would be glorious, but I think I'm expecting a wee bit too much.

I don't think this will be a thing. For the sake of consistency, otherwise your Frame would be bouncing all over the place.. Hunched over with pistols, then suddenly straight up with rifles, and all that nonsense.

Alright, alright, just for the giggles of it, I'm going to pin this thread until this happens, because I am very excited for it. Let's not get too rowdy about it, but I'm keen for some more wacky combinations. Keep them coming! 

I want to see some Frames with Nekros' Noble Bow stance, if you fella's would care to cater.

The way I was reproducing the bug has been fixed. I'm searching for a work around.