Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flux Rifle Needs A Buff

Kickboxing_Banana

Now add heavy caliber instead of bane to both

7175 flux

6381 braton

Flux doesnt need a buff, also dont take anything on dpsframe as accurate

Are you mental? Flux is a bloody RANK 6 Weapon and braton 0 (25000 credit cost). Flux should have WAAAYYY more DPS than the braton.

Edited by ReptileZA

Are you mental? Flux is a bloody RANK 6 Weapon and braton 0 (25000 credit cost). Flux should have WAAAYYY more DPS than the braton.

Personally i think you are mental if you think that it will be fine that higher rank weapons will outclass lower rank ones by huge margin. I guess that having 60k dps rifle will be fine as long as we limit it to mr12+??

I think thats it only fine to have weapon with higher dps if it have some serious drawbacks like supra inaccuracy and projectile speed. Flux might be limited range but we fight at point blank most of the time, yet it is pinpoint accurate so having only a bit higher dps than braton seems fine by me.

I doubt speed trigger effects flux riffle besides the ammo...
Ingame the dmg per second on the UI stays the same. same for proc chance. which should be higher.

also as rank 6 clantech wepaon it should deal a good amount more damage than a basic weapon. but all clantech weapons are currently "broken" one way or another.

I doubt speed trigger effects flux riffle besides the ammo...

Ingame the dmg per second on the UI stays the same. same for proc chance. which should be higher.

also as rank 6 clantech wepaon it should deal a good amount more damage than a basic weapon. but all clantech weapons are currently "broken" one way or another.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/147899-hotfix-1133/

it says they changed it so fire rate mods would affect it. dunno if it's implemented properly though.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/147899-hotfix-1133/

it says they changed it so fire rate mods would affect it. dunno if it's implemented properly though.

considering none of the UI stats change I think they implanted it wrong. I know UI bugs but how big is the chance that none of the stats would update after refreshing multiple times which does work on other weapons.

I took a lot of time and effort to make my own clan, research all the different faction weapons, make weapons, and all the while getting my mastery rank up.

I got the Flux rifle because I thought it was awesome. Actually until now I never knew it was rank 6. I just know that it has shortcomings, like the limited range. If I wanted pure damage yes, I would pick the Soma. For the new match type, Interception, I can only really use the Flux on one map, room D. Any other spot, or the other map, I don't have the range to help defend the different points.

There's other problems with the weapon. The "pinpoint accuracy" it has people act like it's a bad thing. It's never an issue with me. I can aim. If it is an issue then Heavy Barrel makes it not so accurate. Still, I love my Flux, I Forma my flux, and I will keep using my Flux because its one of my favorite weapons. I mean, seriously, dude. I shoot lasers. When I fight, my teammates know exactly which targets I'm fighting. The dead ones. With the big lasers going at them. Do I care about the targets out of range? No. I have teammates. They can deal with that. I've got my lasers to contend with.

Arguments sake, with it being rank 6 and all these other hurdles you need to make it then I could see that it should be doing more damage than one of the starter guns. But let me counter-argue with this: Cool points are just as important as damage points. Braton has all its points in damage, and none in cool. The Flux has a nice even spread. It has more points to spend since it's rank 6, but those points are wisely spent in the cool department, and at the end of the day, do you want to be the guy in the Prius that gets great gas mileage, or the guy that owns a monster truck. With racing stripes.

I think I know your answer. Stay classy. Keep the Flux alive.

Don't compare the flux to the braton and when the flux does more DPS, call it a day and say it's balanced. The flux should be right up there with the synapse because they require the same mastery and are both clantech, continuous weapons. It used to be that the flux was neck and neck with the synapse in DPS, but the flux was better late game because of armor ignore. Their DPS should be pretty close but the flux got left in the dust. They should both be good but different.