Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question: Todd (Phobos) - Corpus Siege - Rewards: Orokin Catalyst Blueprint?

H0PE

When I woke up I checked WF Invasion Updates and I saw this post:

Todd (Phobos) - Corpus Siege - Goal: 42,000 - Rewards: Corpus: Orokin Catalyst Blueprint, Grineer: 3 Gallium

At the time It stated that the twitter post were 5hours old.

I quickly woke up, made coffee and jumped in. Surprised to see no such alert.

Did this happen at all and finished in less than 5 hours? Or was this alert on the twitter was a mistake or the reward had some mistakes in-game (happened before with regular alerts, but this WF Invasion Updates isn't legit of course so the error maybe unrelated to DE).

So I'm still confused about this. Anyone saw this alert at all?

Edited by H0PE

Orokin Catalyst/Reactor invasions almost always finish in just under 2 hours. They are the fastest invasion nodes by far.

EDIT: Yup. It posted two hours after it posted the notice about the new invasion, so you should've seen it if you saw that 5 hours after it started. Oh, the new invasions only twitter feed is named the same. Anyhow, they always complete at a ridiculously fast rate, sometimes as fast as a Reactor/Catalyst alert is long.

Todd (Corpus|Grineer) (Orokin Catalyst Blueprint | 3 Gallium) has just completed after ~2.00 hours. Corpus has conquered.
Edited by Elvang

Actually I didn't really think there are any invasions with catalyst or reactor nowadays, though that was only on special at the beginning or something.

This is the first time I saw it and that was only because I found that twitter regarding invasions.

Seems then US players getting all kind of nice alerts and stuff that I had no clue about in europe. :S

Orokin Catalyst/Reactor invasions almost always finish in just under 2 hours. They are the fastest invasion nodes by far.

EDIT: Yup. It posted two hours after it posted the notice about the new invasion, so you should've seen it if you saw that 5 hours after it started. Oh, the new invasions only twitter feed is named the same. Anyhow, they always complete at a ridiculously fast rate, sometimes as fast as a Reactor/Catalyst alert is long.

They usualy have like 60 times at a time covering them and i doubt more than 1 or 2 teams are stupid enough to chose the other side in this.

Bottom line orokin catalyst and reactors will always decide invasions. The only way to balace them is to make both sides give the reward.

So far i only managed to get two potatos this way. I always come to late when it's allready at 90% which is always too late to run 5 missions.

@WFInvasionNew: Perdita (Uranus) - Grineer Offensive - Goal: 45,000 - Rewards: Grineer: Orokin Reactor Blueprint, Corpus: 50,000cr

Woke up just for this. Before it expired I couldn't run 5times only twice. I was trying to play it online, no one came in my game. The game also didn't put me into groups for this alert. I was doing the two runs alone, roughly 15mins (yes I was slow I was sleepy :D).

The alert was bugged or expired in a fast period of time on purpose.

Where DE want to put rng they do it. Where they don't want to put rng, they put it but with modified chanes and numbers. I don't believe anything else anyone tells me after so many surprising "bug"s that I encountered like the above.

I'm done with the invasions for good, no matter what they put on, plat, catalyst, reactor, warframe, that was the last (I wont even get into details related to tenno lore how insanely stupid this is).

any invasion reward relate to potato(blue), potato(gold) and forma will be finished within 2hours. Some may finish it in less than an hour.

Because player playing them that fast or they have a countdown on them? What are you telling me here?

As I mentioned I didn't encounter one player in 20mins. So you probably implying on a counter? If that's the case...

Because player playing them that fast or they have a countdown on them? What are you telling me here?

As I mentioned I didn't encounter one player in 20mins. So you probably implying on a counter? If that's the case...

If you cant find any player

Your region dont have much player online

People dont know there have a reward like this

You set your ping limit too low (which I set mine to 150)

Player joined other group

player stay with one group so you cant join theirs

etc

If you cant find any player

Your region dont have much player online

People dont know there have a reward like this

You set your ping limit too low (which I set mine to 150)

Player joined other group

player stay with one group so you cant join theirs

etc

Believe me when I say this NEVER happens. Ever. None of the examples you told just now. Never.

There are hundreds of people playing this game, every hour, every day, any time.

In Europe you think people dont play in central europe morning 6-7am GMT? You can't be serious. :)

On crappy small alerts, if you hover over to the alert, you see a number, showing how many groups playing it (if I know it correctly), that number for me is in average 10-20groups.

Try this out: Select online, go in an alert, and stand there. I bet you spend 2mins there and 3people will join your game. So no, people aren't filling up other groups and there aren't people to fill up (not even one joining!) my group. Mathematically the chance is so slim happening, that is almost impossible, not to mention if you would be right, that very few people playing, even then the system would pack them up together.

The only issue I can think of though: my ISP had some issues with routing, dns, thats why ppl didn't connect to my game. That has the highest chance to happen.

Edited by H0PE

I would really like to see DE react to this by increasing the number of rounds needed for such invasions to complete ...

They only last 1 or 2 hours.

Given ALL players will certainly work for the potato-faction, the points needed for completion could easily be doubled, or even tripled. That would help ppl to actually be able to get the reward.

I would really like to see DE react to this by increasing the number of rounds needed for such invasions to complete ...

They only last 1 or 2 hours.

Given ALL players will certainly work for the potato-faction, the points needed for completion could easily be doubled, or even tripled. That would help ppl to actually be able to get the reward.

Yeah it needs to be much easier to get the ONLY thing you normaly have to pay for in this game for free.

Best would be if you don´t haven have to play the invasion, just look at it for 10 Seconds rigth?

And then, never end it or have allways one up so you can get as many as you want for free... this would be just perfect!

Edited by IamSalva

Yeah it needs to be much easier to get the ONLY thing you normaly have to pay for in this game for free.

Best would be if you don´t haven have to play the invasion, just look at it for 10 Seconds rigth?

And then, never end it or have allways one up so you can get as many as you want for free... this would be just perfect!

you dont have to be an &#! neither ...

orokin invasions barely last 1hour.

i just suggest they increase the needed points enough so that they can last 2-3 hours.

you dont have to be an &#! neither ...

orokin invasions barely last 1hour.

i just suggest they increase the needed points enough so that they can last 2-3 hours.

Yes, Since yesterday I saw on twitter 2-3. Of course I couldn't make it to my machine for one to finish.

What is the logic behind the whole thing anyways? No matter what point of view I say, lore or developer, both ways just stupid. "make it fast" Yeah sure.

They usualy have like 60 times at a time covering them and i doubt more than 1 or 2 teams are stupid enough to chose the other side in this.

Bottom line orokin catalyst and reactors will always decide invasions. The only way to balace them is to make both sides give the reward.

So far i only managed to get two potatos this way. I always come to late when it's allready at 90% which is always too late to run 5 missions.

Not really reactors, but yeah probably.  There are far more weapons than Warframes, obviously, so Catalysts are the most desirable.  I recently went for 3 orokin cells over a Reactor, because I already have 3 build, waiting for Warframe hosts and probably 5 Reactor blueprints.