Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For All Who Pay.

(PSN)Nalviera

I  believe there should be some kind of reward or gift given to those who have invested hundreds towards this game.. i myself have dropped hundreds in the name of a better / stabble warframe.. with all the veriety of games and mmos/mmorpgs, i seem to find myself being ubsorbed by this one.. I love the veriety that Warframe has to offer, but at the same time i feel that since ive invested so much ( Speaking for other players aswell ) there should be some kind of gift.. Just like for those who have gotten the founders or Prime accsess.. There's a battle about this Excal Prime Frame going or not going to the PS4 because pple to a chance in Warframe befor it got big. i agree Excal should remain locked to the founders users unless u have invested as much as it takes to consider it as a riskful drop in funds towards this game as those who did the same to aquire it.. and if there was rewards for those who have invested, there should be an investment tab/bar to keep track of progress.. thats all I got

the thing is: you got an exchange for your money. the plat.

If you buy a prime access, you get something else. People knew what they paid for. They paid for convinence.

For nothing else. Its like saying " i deserve a gift for buying a car"

I dont see that happening.

A progress bar however is something is would support. People that only can afford little payments can get a free catalyst or something. But i dont really support this gift thing....

Edited by Venarge

Wow kid... I would like to say that I have bought the founders and the Prime Access. I do not want special gifts just for that. I will say that I LOVE my new t-shirt and headband. But I don't think you should scream about the Prime Access NOT getting exclusive items. The entire pack is a big gift itself, wrapped by the Lotus herself, afterward sent by the Tenno mailman. (He is not so slow as DE says) and shipped here through the cosmos all the way to your profile! I mean come on, HOW can you not just be like "O MY GOD I got my stuff!"