Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Have Let The Grineer All But Eradicate The Corpus For A Handcannon...

SolidSp33d

This is... what? The 8th thread about the matter?

HYzk8Ll.jpg

The joke went right over your head.

Everyone's head appearantly.

The weapon we let the Corpus get eradicated for is a weapon that decimates Grineer.

Therefore we can kill all the Grineer that infest the solar system with ease.

Letting one enemy force wreck the other while also increasing our ability to keep the growing power in check. Then stomp it into the dust.

Implied master plan.

Any other jokes I have to dissect for you? :P

Edited by SolidSp33d

Totally worth it.

i just find it weird when grineer are running around all over corpus maps

it feels unnatural

like surrogate burd moms

Oh boy, I remember the time where everything were on Corpus Ships, long before Grineer Ships, Asteroids and what-not tiles were introduced.

The joke went right over your head.

Everyone's head appearantly.

The weapon we let the Corpus get eradicated for is a weapon that decimates Grineer.

Therefore we can kill all the Grineer that infest the solar system with ease.

Letting one enemy force wreck the other while also increasing our ability to keep the growing power in check. Then stomp it into the dust.

Implied master plan.

Any other jokes I have to dissect for you? :P

It went right over mine as well until you pointed it out. To be honest, there are so many posts and complains about this that it is so darn annoying that I can barely take them as a joke but more as another whiner.

Why do people think that other support Grineer because of Detron? Imo people support Grineer because Corpus as faction is quite repulsive and most of the players cannot link with Corpus mentality. They are driven by greed, selling everything and everyone. It is more psychological issue, than Detron issue.

While Grineer are being oppressive and use enslavement, they are still army and have some code of conduct. Corpus are just repulsive as faction, selling everything, changing alignments as they receive better offer.

*serious*

I dont really care about the eradication (though I do prefer the Corpus, fighting wise because I dont have to deal with moa running behind boxes all the time but that is a personal preference. they are both "oppressive")

but I can see how this might be a bad nudge towards newer players

because alot of the corpus planets are being pushed back to higher levels after venus with only a handful of nods belonging to Corpus in random locations. (corpus have some mods you want or need)

Of course, this is beyond my concern, though it is something that, at the rate of star chart grineer controlling concerns, maayyyy want to be looked into.

Edited by Anatolius

Why do people think that other support Grineer because of Detron? Imo people support Grineer because Corpus as faction is quite repulsive and most of the players cannot link with Corpus mentality. They are driven by greed, selling everything and everyone. It is more psychological issue, than Detron issue.

While Grineer are being oppressive and use enslavement, they are still army and have some code of conduct. Corpus are just repulsive as faction, selling everything, changing alignments as they receive better offer.

Nope did it purely for the detron. I haven't done any invasions since I got it. Hate both the factions equally though.

I like corpus because Moas. That's pretty much it.
... until we hit level 30+ enemies. Then I get as far away from Napalms as possible.

Still have not run into a Harvester since the hotfix where Harvester spawnrate was doubled, cleared a good 40+ invasions on Grineer side, easily. RNG pls.