Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Much Does Unranked Serration Go For?

Galoot

Question

Title says it all.

Long story short; I grinded for several hours in a bid to get the mod but no dice, hence why I've decided to just buy an unranked one with plat. I asked around in the in-game chat but people were less than helpful.

Cheers in advance.

- Galoot

16 answers to this question

Seriously? Please don't perpetuate the idea that unranked common uncommon mods are worth plat at all. I have several extras I'll give for free if you're on right now.

Hey can I have one ? I'm just at mastery rank 1 and still have to wait till pass my rank 2 test. 

Can I add you as a friend ?

Hey can I have one ? I'm just at mastery rank 1 and still have to wait till pass my rank 2 test. 

Can I add you as a friend ?

Sure I'll come on now and then gotta head to work~

EDIT: Waited and you weren't on, gotta go now but I'll come on same time tomorrow if you still need.

Edited by JessicaAlba

Thanks for the offers!

I asked around again on chat last night and someone offered to sell me one for 10 plat. I thought it was too steep and steered clear.

CannaWhoopazz, I'll take you up on that offer :p. I probably won't get back until later tonight though. 

Technically I don't think you can get things for free by trading, don't both sides have to put something (mod, key, or platinum) before it will allow the trade?

If that were the case then I suppose I could chuck in a Vitality or something to even things out :p.