Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Update 12.0 | Highlights

ExorcistEX

I don't get why people do that. The Design Council should seriously keep their lips shut. I do but I wanted to show people that there was something the DE themselves showed by accident

The DC is pretty much just a place to vote for some stuff or give feedback on something. Sneak peeks might aswell be posted in News and Announcements, since they're leaked to reddit and co. in mere seconds.

This will be the first update after which the forums will explode with both anger & joy. Joy i dont need to tell you why.

Anger coz Frost nerf lol.

Where did they say a nerf was coming for frost? I must have missed that one.

EDIT: Found it here https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/172673-frost-252014/?p=2024438#entry2024438

Edited by Dakito

I don't get why people do that. The Design Council should seriously keep their lips shut. I do but I wanted to show people that there was something the DE themselves showed by accident

What i don't get is why it wasn't presented to the whole community to begin with... one needs to outside of these forums to learn about the possible future of the game!? That is whats dissapointing for me!

Yeah, now that I actually now her powers, not too excited about Zephyr. Her jump/glide and dive bomb will really only be useful in big, open maps, her third power is just kinda meh, and her ult is world on fire combined with Rhino's stomp. On a sidenote, however, is that the rocket hammer that people wanted but didn't make it through the contest?

Nope the rocket hammer was shown in art on livestream before the contest. Someone mentioned that in the last livestream.

Not really a nerf, so much as an adjustment. Avalanche is getting a buff.

Ya saw that I updated my post after I found it before fully reading it.  Could be interesting I have yet to get Frost missing to systems bp to get the prime version