The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Meanwhile At De Headquarters

VeryNinja

1:30 AM

Do I wait for U12 to drop or go to bed and just play tomorrow?

Trick question: go out to a 24 hour store and buy an inflatable alligator, Greedy Milk, and a box of Cap'n Vor's Corpus Crunchies! (part of a complete balanced breakfast!)

Standing behind me sipping coffee holding a blow up alligator (but we are discussing notes/changes), but can confirm his actions.

Sorry for the prolonged anticipation station around here, the usual routine ongoing and we're working hard at getting the Update ready!

proof: http://imgur.com/a3GQVSh

Judging by the motion blur on that alligator, it looks like he's hitting you in the head with it, which would also explain why you look so sad. I know I wouldn't be happy if I had a caffeine-high Scott continuously smacking me in the back of the head with an inflatable alligator.

Also, does that count as workplace abuse?

No but seriously please for the love of GOD please take a breather tomorrow guys, holy magikarp you look tired. This is the reason why i like this game because the developers not only listen to the players but they work their hardest and try their best to please everyone when you should all realize that we deeply respect you and appreciate your immense work on this game :D

Take care Devs, and get some sleep lotus

In our thanks of your continued effort let us all bow our heads to the Devs

(/^__^)/  ((^)) \(^__^\)