Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hyena Pack...i Think I'm In Love

SolidSp33d

My group and I  just got done being wrecked by the hyena pack. It was amazing. Challenging. Chaotic. Crazy fun.

It actually take cooperation and skill to get by. It's just so epic and well done. So may layers to each hyena each, let alone the 3 together. It is beautiful. T_T

DE you're finally getting the hang of boss fights.

Overall they need a bit of work as far as bugginess. And I couldn't really see anything because of all the buff/debuff effects all over the enemies. It looked like a huge swarm of enemies, when it was only like 3 buffed up corpus.

Edited by VeryNinja

I tried to scan them, I saw them at the mission of Darvo, the new 3D moving holograms, the music, a new multi boss, just epic.

In fact, Lotus tells you "There are at least four" and by my comprehention (if its spelled that way :T) the're four, each with special skills, the drain my energy, tear up my shields, make me bleed, slow me, stun me, smash me, until, after two revives with Loki (speed build, not even a chance against that amount of damage) and with my very trusted Brakk, kill them with 18Hp. Then the mission bugged and I losed the mods and experience, but still the revives are gone :T

Darvo alert. Awesome.

Sorry DE, but it felt like playing another game.

And good for you. You are getting the hang of this.

They shased me all over and I barely killed them.

The game crashed after, but still the first enjoyable boss fight.

I was Rhino, wich helped. No one joined my session.

^ "Nerfs incoming.", pessimist tz tz tz.

I actually liked the fight. Even on my rhino, got owned 2 times. No iron skin, no survivability!

Otherwise, I guess, soloing them with ash, or even online with everyone using invisibilty, they are still too easy.

But about this infinite magnetic-UI effect ... remove it please. I wasn't really enjoying the situation, since I wasn't seeing anything properly!

They are currently the best boss in the game.  Totally doable in solo, since I've found that only one really chases you at a time.  Just divide and conquer, and the fight isn't too bad.  They are great because they demonstrate how dangerous they can be as a team, but are easy enough to take down fairly simply by spliting them up.  The fight gets really slanted against you when you have more than 2 of them on you, and then they just destroy you in every way imaginable.  

I love it.