The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Wrong With Zephyr!? Everything Kills Her!

Arlayn

She dies so quick its not even funny... by far it IS the worst warframe in the game! Her first ability doesn't work the way I thought it would (I thought it was going to be like a Megaman X deal which would keep her alive far better). Her armor is non-existent. I used her on Venus. A place any warframe unranked could go and survive, and be leveled up while massacring everything, but Zephyr on the other hand gets wiped out.

Her wind bullet reflection barely reflects if it at all. She drops dead so fast noobs playing with mag/Loki/Excalibur look like pros. It is the saddest thing I have ever witnessed in the game. I can BARELY play Venus without her dropping dead in the first few seconds. All it takes is one moa, and one crewman to down her with barely a fight. Even with the best gun in the game mowing enemies down. A good number of enemies coming from all directions, and a FEW bullets just downs her, and her wind barrier isn't enough to keep her safe. Vitality? Vigor? Redirection? pft... forget about it her shields drop so fast your mind would be blown away. She drops dead faster than a U12 snowglobe in a higher tier section. She drops dead faster than Vor did before his update against Godly players(back when players were Gods) She drops dead so fast you wouldn't even be able to tell the difference between that player, and a noob.

Its awful! Her armor, or shield, or something needs to be raised. Her death rate is so high I am literally failing every mission I jump into with her. Its fail mission get a level, and repeat... She cannot win a mission even if noobs join the mission it still fails. She is the most unlucky warframe in the game. I can see why DE put her behind a 1500 oxium wall. Which I agree is crazy, but for GOOD REASON. She is under-developed, and is in dire need of buffing... buffing EVERYWHERE! Just buff it all, and after you buffed her... BUFF HER SOME MORE!!! jeez... she makes Valkyr look like Kratos. She makes Oberon look like Friggin Calgar of the Ultramaines... buff something on her. Anything... anything to make her even slightly better than what she is now...

Anything to increase that survival rate... Its utterly non-existent at this point in time, and she is in dire need of an increase to her health, shield, and armor, and anything that makes her shield seem like paper(no other warframe has this issue on Venus Unranked or otherwise)

She dies so quick its not even funny... by far it IS the worst warframe in the game! Her first ability doesn't work the way I thought it would (I thought it was going to be like a Megaman X deal which would keep her alive far better). Her armor is non-existent. I used her on Venus. A place any warframe unranked could go and survive, and be leveled up while massacring everything, but Zephyr on the other hand gets wiped out.

Her wind bullet reflection barely reflects if it at all. She drops dead so fast noobs playing with mag/Loki/Excalibur look like pros. It is the saddest thing I have ever witnessed in the game. I can BARELY play Venus without her dropping dead in the first few seconds. All it takes is one moa, and one crewman to down her with barely a fight. Even with the best gun in the game mowing enemies down. A good number of enemies coming from all directions, and a FEW bullets just downs her, and her wind barrier isn't enough to keep her safe. Vitality? Vigor? Redirection? pft... forget about it her shields drop so fast your mind would be blown away. She drops dead faster than a U12 snowglobe in a higher tier section. She drops dead faster than Vor did before his update against Godly players(back when players were Gods) She drops dead so fast you wouldn't even be able to tell the difference between that player, and a noob.

Its awful! Her armor, or shield, or something needs to be raised. Her death rate is so high I am literally failing every mission I jump into with her. Its fail mission get a level, and repeat... She cannot win a mission even if noobs join the mission it still fails. She is the most unlucky warframe in the game. I can see why DE put her behind a 1500 oxium wall. Which I agree is crazy, but for GOOD REASON. She is under-developed, and is in dire need of buffing... buffing EVERYWHERE! Just buff it all, and after you buffed her... BUFF HER SOME MORE!!! jeez... she makes Valkyr look like Kratos. She makes Oberon look like Friggin Calgar of the Ultramaines... buff something on her. Anything... anything to make her even slightly better than what she is now...

Anything to increase that survival rate... Its utterly non-existent at this point in time, and she is in dire need of an increase to her health, shield, and armor, and anything that makes her shield seem like paper(no other warframe has this issue on Venus Unranked or otherwise)

Have you played her on Mercury yet? I heard you don't die there as fast as you do on Xini.

She's an evasion style frame. Early leveling will be tough compared to other frames, but if the dev's did a good job she'll scale fast. Her mitigation should obviously get better the more you lvl/mod her. it's going to start out low and get much better. No need to go freaking bananas and talking like you know for a fact she is trash when you don't even have her maxed out and tricked out

Less than 24 hours into the update, and suddenly we have an expert in playing Zephyr.

Quit overreacting. Spend more time, wait for a few bugs to be fixed, and then make a call.

Attempted Oberon on first try... Epic... attempted Valkyr on first try... Epic... Attempted Vauban on first try... Epic...

Never have I attempted a new frame, and had a series of crashing and burning like this. Not even Saryn was this bad. She was at least able to survive with a molt.

She's an evasion style frame. Early leveling will be tough compared to other frames, but if the dev's did a good job she'll scale fast. Her mitigation should obviously get better the more you lvl/mod her. it's going to start out low and get much better. No need to go freaking bananas and talking like you know for a fact she is trash when you don't even have her maxed out and tricked out

Rank 8 Redirection, she had like... 720 shields at around Rank 5, plus her movespeed actually pretty high. Not Loki high, but good.

TBH a Tail Wind/Dive Bomb combo is a great evasive-offensive combo... if AOEs actually worked (Dive Bomb's AOE is hit or miss atm). Jump to Tail Wind, you get a mid-air Slash Dash, Dive Bomb clears any enemies in your landing zone if they can be knocked down.

Edited by SasamiSakuya

if she fails at ranks 1-10 with no abilities to save herself with like every other frame then she has fallen below required specs needed to be special... Even Trinity a Warframe I despise with a passion passes with flying colors on the rank 1-10 test.

Edited by Arlayn

I don't like how you calling people that play as mag/loki/excal "Noobs".Maybe you are the noob dieing alot with a frame that just came out. Give her a chance and stop crying.

He was probably referring to new players (at least for Excal), but someone in this forum can't differentiate between "newb" and "noob."

I don't like how you calling people that play as mag/loki/excal "Noobs".Maybe you are the noob dieing alot with a frame that just came out. Give her a chance and stop crying.

yes it is a noob when they walk into a mission with braton Mk1, lato, and skana and I can see it after the mission ends as well... They are noobs. They just started.

Think before you speak next time... I might be freaking out over this new frame, but you also just freaked out on me without thinking that reply through. I didn't say all players who use them are noobs. I still use my Excalibur and he is magnificent!

2 words AVIATOR MOD

She doesn't stay airborne long enough... She stays airborne about x2 the time of Excalibur after super jump, and she drops fast when you use the ability again. Not even Rhino falls that fast when using Charge.

yes it is a noob when they walk into a mission with braton Mk1, lato, and skana and I can see it after the mission ends as well... They are noobs. They just started.

But what if I walked in there with a potato'd 5-forma'd Mk1 Braton, Lato, and Skana with max ranked mods?

I'm not so much of a noob now, am I?

Edited by SasamiSakuya

But what if I walked in there with a potato'd 5-forma'd Mk1 Braton, Lato, and Skana with max ranked mods?

I'm not so much of a noob now, am I?

Pretty much what i was gonna right done Edited by Zylin