Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Eviscerators Megathread

xWindScar

Errrr.... What?

The issue is that the damage dealt by the Eviscerator scales and the insane proc chance. Take both away and the Eviscerator is effectively useless. But at least have a legit threat to kill us if we are not careful, right? Like the old Toxic Ancients..

Edit: Well, ninjaed. -shrugs-

Edited by X3Evanescence

As we all know Eviscerators are quite powerful and some may say they are even over powered ( witch i agree on that part ) .However i found the perfect way to balance them and it is quite simple and it is by exchanging the stats of their Miter with our Miter  that way they will be properly be nerfed 

Discuss below 

i want to exchange our ignis for their ignis and so on....

take that way you ll soon regret eviserator mire

just imagine with they had our weapons, (moded) would be cool right?

fighting ppl with phage or a grineer with full moded wraith?

Edited by Tsoe

i want to exchange our ignis for their ignis and so on....

take that way you ll soon regret eviserator mire

just imagine with they had our weapons, (moded) would be cool right?

fighting ppl with phage or a grineer with full moded wraith?

I dont say modded i say base stats unmoded . As far as i know weapons of enemies scale differently in terms of damage than ours .Not to mention i dont thing that i would regret having their Miter it is so good in comparison to ours XD 

Errrr.... What?

The issue is that the damage dealt by the Eviscerator scales and the insane proc chance. Take both away and the Eviscerator is effectively useless. But at least have a legit threat to kill us if we are not careful, right? Like the old Toxic Ancients..

Not only that but Eviscerators  miter have a crazy fire rate . All i am saying is to take our miter stats give that to them and take their Miter stats to have not only a better weapon but also more useful.Also if you want a legit thread go bombard /napalms Eviscerators  are a cheap trick because we cant counter their bleed 

All those good ideas, and they went with exactly what we DIDN'T want them to do-- "decrease proc chance on this one enemy". (12.2.0)

I mean, seriously. They not only failed to realize that the Bleed problem is not Eviscerator-exclusive, but they also haven't even fixed it on Eviscerators! Lowering the chance of it happening isn't going to make it any more balanced / less stupid when it does happen.

They'd better not consider the issue resolved, because that is the weakest of bandaids.

Edited by SortaRandom

they supposedly already nerfed it...

but yeah, a few weeks ago i had 1 bleed proc (mid-level, actually) take my maxxed and potatoed nova from full health to dead. >40 damage per proc. that was a bit excessive.

Not to be rude, but it's a nova what do you really expect and by full health go you mean with vitality or non, if they did that and you had vitality you must have been on a very high level mission note mid level, even before the nerf. Edited by Kiyryite

All those good ideas, and they went with exactly what we DIDN'T want them to do-- "decrease proc chance on this one enemy". (12.2.0)

I mean, seriously. They not only failed to realize that the Bleed problem is not Eviscerator-exclusive, but they also haven't even fixed it on Eviscerators! Lowering the chance of it happening isn't going to make it any more balanced / less stupid when it does happen.

They'd better not consider the issue resolved, because that is the weakest of bandaids.

Unfortunately, this seems to be par for the course.

Unfortunately, this seems to be par for the course.

What infuriates me is that the devs seem to be perfectly aware of what the problems are, and do, indeed, know of good ways to solve the issues, as seen in the Community Hot Topics-- and yet they do none of it, and instead leave the issues nice and rampant while the community buzz slowly dies down.

It's ridiculous, and detrimental to this game.

Edited by SortaRandom