Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12! What's Your Reaction Upon Finding Out?

pwismal

Then you found out that every single new item in the entire update is behind the pay wall or you have to wait at least 4.5 days (for the warframe) (and unless your clan just has all the mats it's probably more like 6 to 7 days) to play with any of them! :(

New HUD and menu's are pretty nice though! :)

Seems like they don't want people to rush content when release. True thing though, I'll still have nothing to do after leveling the new stuff.

Guess I'll just have to wait for U16 or such for some sort of endgame, I'll see my clanmates return one day, eventually ^^.

Edited by Psychen

after redtext trolled us I felt great to know its finally coming

but i kidna ahd to go so i didnt get to experience much of anything

i heard the UI  was bad, didnt see it for myself

Frost got hit hard man, didnt test it out myself but i will take their word for it.. hes crap

Zeph imho looks absolutely gorgeous(not in a sexual way)

void changes, good thing i got everything(all the rare stuff) i want so i dont care 8D

Valkyr was buffed, 1 more frame ive taken interest in woohoo

i dont mind this update so much

1) Hate the new UI, 1st I don't find it visual appealing, but that's not really important because its a mater of taste, the awful part is who it isn't functional, energy in the lower right with small numbers, upper right for health and shield, upper left for map, its really bad when you have to look all over the screen to get the basic info you need.

2) Frost is worthless. nerfing snow globe to useless is just absurd.

3) new mod upgrade/fusion is a mixed blessing, piles of mods are nice, but you cant see how much xp they are giving individually.

4) nice touch on the 3d Characters.

5) void mission rewards table is bad, did an exterminate and the reward was 2000 credits.

6) nice valkyr buff.

7) all new stuff is only obtainable by clan research.

For me this update was very bad, not saying it destroyed the game for me, but certainly made it a lot less enjoyable.

I was simply disappointed.

3D Avatars and new Corpus Head function is good. Valkyr buff is also good. Weapon buffs are always nice to have.

Now the bad things...

Clan weapons for platinum? no way to rush the research

Zephyr split into several parts that need individual research? 9 Day in best case (after they fixed the negative bug) or Platinum? Also no way to rush.

New HUD with illogical placements (Powers and Energy in the lower right corner? wtf?) very small healthbars...not good.

The only positive thing i think is the new Sentinel display.

Dont get me wrong, i think its nice that DE works so long to release the patch in time...but seriously, a Testserver would be much better to have.
No more raging about broken things (Vauban...again), better feedback collection, lower stresslevel for bugfixes...

And the most improtant aspect: less coffee consumption

Edited by LazerusKI

Then you found out that every single new item in the entire update is behind the pay wall or you have to wait at least 4.5 days (for the warframe) (and unless your clan just has all the mats it's probably more like 6 to 7 days) to play with any of them! :(

New HUD and menu's are pretty nice though! :)

OFC IT IS! 

Please be sensible. DE probably gets more frame purchases through Platinum in the first week then months and months afterwards. 

They need to have that week so that people who want to buy frames can feel they get something from their platinum. 

Tried nerfed Frosts snow globe ;] It was hmm interesting, recasting time after time, lvl 20 enemies have no problem with tearing it down apart in moments. Not nice.

Oh and friend that was playing with me with Trinity said his maxed out ult with narrow minded etc (without any efficency mods) don't last as much as it did before update. I have Trinity with fleeting expertise and ult lasted ~7 seconds before (enough to come by), and now it is ~2 - 3 ;] It's like I stop casting it it just ends.

Sixty5, on 06 Feb 2014 - 7:22 PM, said:

The game feels different, happens after every update. In this case it feels sharper, like I have to be more on my game to do what I do, basically I feel as if I am being challenged to get better.

Your boss could pay you less per hour annually, so you can be "challenged to get better".

You can now see durations of skills by looking at the numbers now.

HUD is kind of now good, It just takes time to get used to it ( Already got used to it in minutes. )
3D Transmissions are cool. It's nice to see that the messages sent to us also got included with 3D models. Which is incredibly awesome.
Health Bar is okay, And you can finally see the shield they have along with their health.

The Energy Bar is down with the skills. Most people don't pay attention to it. (Typically those with some low grade eyesight.)
What i would like added is an option to increase the text size.