Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Somebody Screwed The Drop Tables In The Void. And Screwed Them Bad.

Angius

I mean - 5 T2 EXt runs, all of the rewards were T3 EXt keys... Genius DE is genius - "We don't want to add more grind""We know, that Void drop tables are clustered""Therefore we will put some useless sh*t to the drop tables, so the chances of getting Ember Prime Helmet will be even lower!"

If I want keys - I have Survivals, I have Defences. I am going to the Void to get PRIME COMPONENTS, not frickin' keys!

Seriously, DE, you screwed the drop tables countless times, but this time? I don't have a non-swear words to express my feelings...

Guest CrimsonCrown

Oh, please.

Did 16 t3 mobile defenses.

3 barrels, 3 reaper blades and a heckload of forma bp's.

No ember prime systems.

Mr. Sheldon did such a good job with void tables ;3

I did 12 T1MD runs and i've got 12 T2MD keys.

My latest T3 survival run.

4 x 5000 credit cache

1 x Fusion Core

1 x Prime Part

Basically they turn void mission into normal counterpart, which is totally awful.

I want to see what happens if they add new prime stuff.

Its not a problem in survival where you accumulate many rewards or even in defence where you can chose. But in a 1-reward mission getting a key effectively equals "fail. try again".  

Also why was full forma removed from the hardest missions? Atleast add possible forma at 30-35min T3 survival and 45-50

Done tons of T1 survival runs to try and get the Latron Prime Stock part so I can actually start building the latron prime.

I run 40+ minute T1 surv pretty much each time and instead of good rewards we kept getting Uncommon 5 fusion cores and 1500 credits after the 30+ minute mark. No one cares for 1500 credits or uncommon 5s after those minutes. I understand if the credits are there in maybe the first two 5 minute intervals but after 30+ minutes I dont think we should see cores or credits at all.

So far no latron prime stock to be seen at all.

Admittedly, the reason keys have such a high drop chance is because, yes, they do want you to grind. The new drop table removed multiple instances of the same prime part occurring from a given key type (e.g. Bronco Prime barrel in all the Capture 1,2 and 3), changing it so now, rather than potentially getting the same component you don't want over and over (I'm looking at you Paris Prime string and orthos prime handle).

Instead, to prevent you needing to do like, 3 runs of each key and have every avaliable set of prime gear, you now get a key in return, that means you will have to run the mission again. If you'd prefer, they could give fusion cores or credit caches (oh wait, they did), but yeah, you will have to grind for the parts. They want you to spend time doing this.

I do have to say though, it'd be nice if there was a very low chance of getting a key a tier higher, getting a key of the same tier would be more useful, as it means you can actually run for the equipment you want again, rather than getting a potentially useless key.

Effectively, rather than getting 12 bronco prime barrels, you now get 12 t3 keys.

Edited by Tostov

Anyone else noticing the complete lack of Forma?

Conveniently, every new weapon released in U12 needs Forma.

Hmmm, could they have mistakenly borked the Forma rates (again) by adding in keys.

As for cores, mats in Survival and Defence, just why?

If I want a specific mat I know where to go with reliability, why would I chance the void for a material?

Cores can drop from EVERY enemy, why would I want them from the void?

I just cannot see the logic, even from a business point of view.

We don't spend money to play the game, grind doesn't increase your income, so why increase the grind?

Now if I get the part I want or the Forma to build the weapon, I will need a slot and a potato (guess what, that is your income!).

I dunno what the hell they are doing but im about to quit this game, its becoming too stupid and frustrating DE sorry, all my T2 keys were wasted trying to get Orthos Blades.. i didn´t get even one and all i got was T3 capture keys that i don´t even need!!!

And another thing, what the hell is up with defense rewards? so i go with 3 players.. what if each of us wants a different bp? guess what.. THEY LEAVE THE DEFENSE WHEN THEY GET IT!!! screwing all others because thats what he needs lol i cant blame the player DE i blame you its just stupid, even comparing the rewards from defense vs survival its ridiculous because in one we get all, and  the other were screwed to just one .. the voids are becoming a pathetic joke of pure rage and frustration to me so ill just quit beforee i brake my keybord.