Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

I'm glad to see one of my Clan's Leaders concept is still getting comments, ^_^ Can't wait to get home in less then 24 hours and get back in game and talk with Red, Amatsu, and the others in Knights of the Outer Heaven. But yeah, as soon as a version of Typhus comes out, I am getting it as soon as possible even if I have to buy it with plat and wear the warframe ingame with pride. ^_^

im pretty sure at least 132 of us will. :)

hmm... what would the quest to get Typhus be? it would be an infested or grineer kind of quest right.

looks like fan concept appearance is an inspiration to DE

If this is official to come out, I can't wait for U14.5 or U15

hmm... what would the quest to get Typhus be? it would be an infested or grineer kind of quest right.

looks like fan concept appearance is an inspiration to DE

If this is official to come out, I can't wait for U14.5 or U15

It would have to be linked to Alad V, because that is what Typhus's lore says

It would have to be linked to Alad V, because that is what Typhus's lore says

TYPHUS HAD A LORE, I couldn't find it, so its like Alad V created the parasite to increase something but it got attracted to Typhus or Typhus found it, Valkyr had alot to do with Alad V considering she was an experiment

TYPHUS HAD A LORE, I couldn't find it, so its like Alad V created the parasite to increase something but it got attracted to Typhus or Typhus found it, Valkyr had alot to do with Alad V considering she was an experiment

You have no idea how long it took me to found this in 103 pages of text XD

here https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/176524-warframe-concept-typhus-parasiteviral-samurai-final-update-fanart/?p=2760551

Now I put the lore on this page as well

Weiss re-design

warframe___weiss_redesign_by_redskittlez

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyWJCd1GYhw

Before he was the brutal warrior known as Typhus, Weiss was a noble, valiant Tenno that rose to prominence after the war with the Orokin.

Weiss was passionate towards finding and releasing the sleeping Tenno, as well as eradicating the vile Infested.  When his efforts lead the release of several hundred enslaved Tenno from the Corpus, a certain one of them named Alad V took it upon himself to not only rid themselves of a thorn in their sides, but to gain a valuable weapon.

Alad drew up an elaborate trap based around his Zanuka project, which Weiss was unable to ignore.  On Jupiter, Weiss clashed with Corpus soldiers until he was quite literally buried in the bodies of his enemies.  Unable to escape, Alad tutored and experimented on Weiss, transforming him into a horrendous monster.

When the Tenno made their attempt to rescue Valkyr from Alad, they were unaware that Weiss was also held in the depths of the Jupiter fortress. Alone and forgotten, Weiss became lost within himself, metamorphosing into something altogether new: Typhus.

* I did a little redesign of Weiss. If you guys didn't know, it was for a fan-fiction made by AmatsuNoir.  Keep in mind, she was given full creative control over Typhus. This does not in any way reflect upon the current concept lore, this is something completely separate.

okay so this is the lore I'm Hunter126 and this is (read below)

My Thought of the Quest

so maybe a quest would be defeating Alad V not only gets parts of Valkyr but some kind of parts for a key maybe, then the key leads you to the fortress, then you have to defeat a machine or robot that Alad V programmed and has stuff like Parasitic parts on the robot or in the robot, when you defeat him (you get parasitic parts which change into Typhus parts).

Go To Extraction

that is just my thought

Edited by Hunter126

warframe___typhus_prime_by_redskittlez_d

Here’s a blast from the past. This is a prime version of Typhus.

I designed this at the same time as the incubus set. While I was developing his lore,

I realized that with how I designed Typhus’s story there cannot be a prime version of him.

So, this was left in the back burner.

warframe___typhus_prime_by_redskittlez_d

Here’s a blast from the past. This is a prime version of Typhus.

I designed this at the same time as the incubus set. While I was developing his lore,

I realized that with how I designed Typhus’s story there cannot be a prime version of him.

So, this was left in the back burner.

amazing art skills, I want the prime as well

the Prime has so much detail and now probably the same parasite except affected by orokin technology so began to look like this, would it be like that?

Edited by Hunter126