The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

don't know what to tell you, I tried, always comes back as a broken link, but don't take my word for it, just go look in game, find where the word technocyte is mentioned, cause I looked, I didn't see it anywhere, I could have missed it, who knows, I just came to tell how cool your concept looked, how it would look cool as an enemy as well, but im not gonna argue lore, been on those topics for too long

Look, man, I've been playing this since end of closed beta.  And I know by fact that we use to have the infested on the galaxy maps before update 8. After that they were turned into alerts. Certain characters got removed (Phorid, J3-Golem, etc). We have to wait till Alad V returns to get any more information on what happened. You're stating that the technocyte virus by name is not a thing. Fans and devs still call it the technocyte. If you (or the devolpers)  want to call it something different, you may. But it' is still a virus. It is a virus minuplating organics and non-organics organisms and a key factor to the warframe material, which i stated was the plastids.

You know I'm not going to hunt your sources if you're not bothered to back up your own claims. It's a copy and paste set up. Nothing fancy. I'm unsure as to how you think it is something so complex and tiring. I am more than happy to discuss this further but until you back up your claims I have to dismiss them as fan-thoughts.

Edited by RedSkittlez

so red, I think this has been asked before but going to ask it again anyways as I don't think there was a response, will we ever see you design an immortal skin for typhus

also can we see a pic with the final version of typhus with mios? just for those of us who are curious about how it will look

Maybe in the future i'll do immortal skins for Typhus. I'm more curious as to what other tenno see as Typhus's immortal skin. That seems a lot or exciting to me :D!

Maybe in the future i'll do immortal skins for Typhus. I'm more curious as to what other tenno see as Typhus's immortal skin. That seems a lot or exciting to me :D!

can you send me a non colored file of Typhus and Ill try to drum something up If I get the time. I think it would be cool.

oh and a palette of his base colors so I can use those as references. 

Edited by Senketsu_

don't know what to tell you, I tried, always comes back as a broken link, but don't take my word for it, just go look in game, find where the word technocyte is mentioned, cause I looked, I didn't see it anywhere, I could have missed it, who knows, I just came to tell how cool your concept looked, how it would look cool as an enemy as well, but im not gonna argue lore, been on those topics for too long

but hey, if you find where lotus mentions the technocyte virus(by name) let me know, id like to know where I missed it

Specifically the old description of Jupiter before we cleared it was (And I'm quoting it Verbatim here):

"Intel is limited on this area. This system may have been overrun by the technocyte plague,"

So as you can clearly see, it was actually mentioned in the game by that exact name previously.

Edited by Basilisk1991

but hey, if you find where lotus mentions the technocyte virus(by name) let me know, id like to know where I missed it

Sure, before the the event to clear the infested from Jupiter, this is what it says prior of the event.

0s9o8.png – In-Game Description

And also mention on warframe wiki http://notwarframe.wikia.com/wiki/Jupiter

Edited by RedSkittlez

;-; finally...i have read the entire disscussion XD WOW i can say that typhus will be an awesome frame if it gets in game, plus i think typhus should also be made a game of his own where it shows what sheet he has been through and his adventure of redemption...to all who agree with typhus being in warframe AND typhus having his own game say smexy :3

This is my opinion please don't rage.

Just don't like him he doesn't deserve to be an actual part of the game. No offense to creator.

Can you please tell us all the reasons why you think he should not be a warframe?

You can't say things like "Don't deservev and don't rage" and not get raged upon :/

This is my opinion please don't rage.

Just don't like him he doesn't deserve to be an actual part of the game. No offense to creator.

Can I ask you a simple question? Do you work for DE? What right do you have to say he doesn't deserve to be in the game?

Can I ask you a simple question? Do you work for DE? What right do you have to say he doesn't deserve to be in the game?

Isn't it just his own opinion?

I could also say that I don't think he would deserve this...

EDIT: And what would it change if he worked for DE?

Edited by Mampfi

Mynki was against making the slipstream helmet for nova. DEDraice was the person who talked him into making it. If someone in DE REALLY didn't want Typhus to be made. Then there is a chance that they could persuade them not to make it.

Mynki was against making the slipstream helmet for nova. DEDraice was the person who talked him into making it. If someone in DE REALLY didn't want Typhus to be made. Then there is a chance that they could persuade them not to make it.

I knew that one with mynki... but what would this change with his opinion...

My opinion is my own; I am entitled to it.

I am however not entitled to trashing concepts around the Forum without giving my *reasons* for this.

Its like saying someone does not deserve to be a singer because you don't like a the song.

Yes, I admit, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I am also allowed to disagree to said opinion, just because it’s his “opinion” does not mean it is always right, for example “I think your face looks like an @$$, but don’t hate me, that’s just my opinion.”

Does make a difference if he worked for DE? Maybe, maybe not, but at the end of the day it’s their game and they get to decide what goes into the game and what doesn’t.

You’re more than welcome to have your own opinion as much as I am welcome to disagree with it. I will take constructive criticism but saying "he doesn’t deserve to be in the game" is not constructive, it’s being a d1ck, opinion or not.

Edited by RedSkittlez

Yes, I admit, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I am also allowed to disagree to said opinion, just because it’s his “opinion” does not mean it is always right, for example “I think your face looks like an @$$, but don’t hate me, that’s just my opinion.”

Does make a difference if he worked of DE? Maybe, maybe not, but at the end of the day it’s their game and they get to decide what goes into the game and what doesn’t.

You’re more than welcome to have your own opinion as much as I am welcome to disagree with it. I will take constructive criticism but saying "he doesn’t deserve to be in the game" is not constructive, it’s being a d1ck, opinion or not.

Red RULES! :D

Seriously tho, he is completely right. Saying that it shouldn't be in-game for no reason what so ever is a giant d1ck move. 

I write, I sketch, I create. Nothing pisses me off more than when someone tells me my work is sub-par without giving me the reasons. Simply stating that something doesn't deserve to be in game does nothing to help the concept, or the warframe universe for that matter, grow and develop. We're all entitled to our opinions but seriously, at least put forth some valid reasons as to why so the concept might be improved.

I write, I sketch, I create. Nothing &!$$es me off more than when someone tells me my work is sub-par without giving me the reasons. Simply stating that something doesn't deserve to be in game does nothing to help the concept, or the warframe universe for that matter, grow and develop. We're all entitled to our opinions but seriously, at least put forth some valid reasons as to why so the concept might be improved.

I read that very aggressively, I dont know why XD