Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

I got an idea, you all know how nekros has shadows of the dead but it has duration. What about a skill for this concept where he takes a specific enemy and infects it like a cordycep then it'll follow you around til it dies. Have your own personal healing ancient :D

I got an idea, you all know how nekros has shadows of the dead but it has duration. What about a skill for this concept where he takes a specific enemy and infects it like a cordycep then it'll follow you around til it dies. Have your own personal healing ancient :D

sounds interesting

something like that has been suggested before I think

Can I ask you a simple question? Do you work for DE? What right do you have to say he doesn't deserve to be in the game?

No. But As a Community Member I have a right to disagree. 

Here is a list of problems.

1) He's a Samurai

2) One of his ablities allow you to see his skin. (Warframes/Tenno might not have skin)

3) Im mean cmon Full Bloom Are you serious?

4) It does not fit in with current warframes.

5) His look is mehhh. (I cannot draw any better so dont ask)

1) He's a Samurai

2) One of his ablities allow you to see his skin. (Warframes/Tenno might not have skin)

1) We have a pirate, a bird, a french dude, a deer, and a skeleton necromancer. Why can't we have a Samurai?

2) There's no reason why Typhus can't be the first frame where we can see the Warframe's flesh under their armor. There's no rule against.

3) This is even less of a reason why why Typhus shouldn't be in game, it's essentially an accessory, not an inherent part of Typhus.

4) Hydroid didn't fit in with current warframes before his release. Zephyr didn't really fit in either. Or Vauban. Yet they're in the game.

5) Considering what Typhus is, I think his art fits better than other frame designs I've seen. Sure, pre-Typhus (similar to Red's Dracul) was more tech-like, but pre-Typhus was also fundamentally different than what Typhus is now.

Sure, you're welcome to your opinions about Typhus, but just like how you critique him, your opinions too will be critiqued.

1) We have a pirate, a bird, a french dude, a deer, and a skeleton necromancer. Why can't we have a Samurai?

2) There's no reason why Typhus can't be the first frame where we can see the Warframe's flesh under their armor. There's no rule against.

3) This is even less of a reason why why Typhus shouldn't be in game, it's essentially an accessory, not an inherent part of Typhus.

4) Hydroid didn't fit in with current warframes before his release. Zephyr didn't really fit in either. Or Vauban. Yet they're in the game.

5) Considering what Typhus is, I think his art fits better than other frame designs I've seen. Sure, pre-Typhus (similar to Red's Dracul) was more tech-like, but pre-Typhus was also fundamentally different than what Typhus is now.

Sure, you're welcome to your opinions about Typhus, but just like how you critique him, your opinions too will be critiqued.

got to love when the dogenineer lays down some hurt

No. But As a Community Member I have a right to disagree. 

Here is a list of problems.

1) He's a Samurai

As Letter13 pointed out (he covered more or less what I was going to say), I respect your opinion, but that doesn't mean I have to agree with your opinion. At the end of the day, it's DE's game. If they want to put Typhus in, they can put him in. Even if DE decides not to put Typhus in, at least we're getting his weapon. ;)

And also, what Skin?

warframe___locust_s_exoskeleton_2_0_wip_

Edited by RedSkittlez