The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

sigh, i did it again. here's some Typhus fanart i made.

armorless

warframe__jiangshi_typhus_armorless_by_s

armored

warframe__jiangshi_typhus_armored_by_sti

this is Typhus with a fanmade "Jiangshi" helmet. Jiangshi is the name of chinese hopping vampires in ancient folklore. tbh i was trying to look up japanese mythological creatures so i could come up with a name. i did come across "shinigami" but that was more akin to Nekros imo.

as you can see, the armor is a bit different, this is because in my headcanon, i believe that the hemet aesthetic should determine the armor aesthetic. so i tried to make the armor match the helmet.

perhaps, i'll color it sometime...but not today.

can also be found on Deviantart

Edited by Deathshatter

anyone else have a strange feeling.... like there is a huge major cause to celebrating... as if red got a sign from the Devs?

whatever the case, we must quarantine all signs of hype before it destroys us all.

There is no "containing" the hype. The hype consumes all.

Please don't read too much into it. It's just me saying, thank you guys for supporting the project.

Edited by RedSkittlez

Is limbo's hat necessary?

most of the frames had parts that where similar to something (excluding the hat). Typhus jaws are nearly exactly like a bug would have.

but ... who the hell i am .. i'm not an artist (and acourding to some girls i have terible taste ;p )... and this frame is so hell made... i bet that people will instabuy him if posible

Edited by Cracken

most of the frames had parts that where similar to something (excluding the hat). Typhus jaws are nearly exactly like a bug would have.

but ... who the hell i am .. i'm not an artist (and acourding to some girls i have terible taste ;p )... and this frame is so hell made... i bet that people will instabuy him if posible

Because he is a bug, inspired by parasitic insects https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/176524-warframe-concept-typhus-parasiteviral-samurai-update/?p=2249615

Edited by RedSkittlez

typhus is a multi themed frame, he is inspired by japanesse samurai, parasites, disease, and insects. the jaw is like mandibles on a bug