The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

xD please i want a Female version of this frame !!!! If DE make it, let the people who buy it with plat from market choose its gender ! And those who farm get male only since readying the coments everyone wants the Male version ..... Though the art of Female one looks much better to me, and it would be nice if players could remove armor pieces, like we see sholders on her , or the heavy chest plate, or those things on her hips. 

For example that strange thing on Trinitys hips, i would definitely like to remove it !!! xD

She can be named Typhia , Typhinela, Typia xD Females are beautifull, guys are not xD 

If i could buy Female skins, i would buy them for all my Male frames ^,^ 

Rhinia Prime runing around with iron skin, so sexy ^,^

Or Hydrosia the Tentacle Mistress xD 

Please Female skins will buy even for 100p each !!! 

When playing for hours long, like 10+ i want to look on something beautifull, not Rhino whos comensating something with that thing between his legs.
Rhino + Limbo agile animations o.O ..... 

or when youre about to craft it, a box pops up and asks you what gender you would like your frame to be :

Male
Female

and you pick one ^,^

I would refarm all male frames if this is done xD and craft female versions !!! ^,^ I hope this hapens one day ^,^

Edited by Aldayrz

1) Loved that old prime version and still do, honestly it fits the 2015 redesign really well.

2) What stat buffs would he gain in pvp against other tenno?

3) Don't forget the corrupted and specters, what would his forth do with them? Void energy I'm guessing?

or when youre about to craft it, a box pops up and asks you what gender you would like your frame to be :

Male

Female

and you pick one ^,^

I would refarm all male frames if this is done xD and craft female versions !!! ^,^ I hope this hapens one day ^,^

That's... not a bad idea actually... Make a thread for it.

xD please i want a Female version of this frame !!!

Just to say, she already exists, though with the redesign she's a bit off now.

Look for... How did we called her back then ? Typhis I think... But not sure...

Edited by Cyriann

Regarding the female version, pretty sure it works regardsless of gender.

As for gender swaps, I do not know WHAT would convince Digital Extremes to do it.

THe old reason not was to keep all warframes unique. But that argumem is no longer valid since the story changed, the content changed.

One Tenno is now Canon as far as I can tell, so nothing is standing in the way.

And a female Typhus would probably look spectakular in Mynkis capable hands.

Eating infested ? Doesn't really sounds like a challenge for Typhus. Unless we are talking about the big ones.

this started as lunch.. the big ones are Dinner

edit:

GASP... can someone draw this?

I assume Red is kinda busy, but can someone draw Typhus wearing a bib wiping his "mouth area" with a napkin surrounded by puddles of blood... maybe add a lil burp, I'd pay for that... if I wasn't broke

Edited by BaIthazar

edit:

I assume Red is kinda busy, but can someone draw Typhus wearing a bib wiping his "mouth area" with a napkin surrounded by puddles of blood... maybe add a lil burp, I'd pay for that... if I wasn't broke

If I was better at drawing I would give it a try... But I'm more of copycat for now, able to modify, not to create from scratch...

this started as lunch.. the big ones are Dinner

edit:

Hmmm ...

Right. You Typhus lovers, gather round.

I am going to try and pose him now. My question for you all is in what stance or pose would you like me to attempt?

I have not modelled any weapons, not have I found any online, but if a suggestion is radical enough, I might model it just for the hell of it.

The idea is of course to render a scene in the selected pose fully painted and completed.

I am listening.

Right. You Typhus lovers, gather round.

I am going to try and pose him now. My question for you all is in what stance or pose would you like me to attempt?

I have not modelled any weapons, not have I found any online, but if a suggestion is radical enough, I might model it just for the hell of it.

The idea is of course to render a scene in the selected pose fully painted and completed.

I am listening.

how about Typhus sitting on top of his throne. "Its good to be the king"

like this

eJwqRro.jpg

or this

SJ6P0QZ.jpg

Edited by Senketsu_