The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

What's the hell? Why send hate e-mails to people wanting to help? O.o

People will get jealous at other people's skill and try to degrade them to make themselves feel better, either that or just envy..

It's sad really because Red is just trying to develop ideas like everyone else here. 

Edited by Genzaio

-Snip!-

You're too kind and it is refreshing to see some nice people out there,

even the amount of hate e-mails I get. (Server, you knows what I'm talking about, you see them).

It's unreal dude. It's unreal. Thinking about the hate we might get on Project Wake scares me more. 

It's unreal dude. It's unreal. Thinking about the hate we might get on Project Wake scares me more. 

Seeing this makes want to know more....Can't wait to see what you are preparing for us.

Edited by Cyriann

tumblr_lzhy1kAeci1qzqnxxo1_r1_500.gif

even the amount of hate e-mails I get. (Server, you knows what I'm talking about, you see them).

!!!

Hate Mails? i wonder why they would do that, well you'd probably have more positive supporters than haters

Yeah, aa...About the hate mails....

...It was me.

He's too good! I had to demotivate him a little, okay?!!

Is this attempted joke? If so you failed.

If not, that is NOT the way to motivate people. Black comedy and sarcasm/irony does not translate well in text and is best left to the professionals.

It's about as funny as swatting. And should be treated the same way, so if this is something you seriously take full credit for doing, I see a warning coming your way.

Think. Do. Redo.

Edited by arch111

Is this attempted joke? If so you failed.

If not, that is NOT the way to motivate people. Black comedy and sarcasm/irony does not translate well in text and is best left to the professionals.

It's about as funny as swatting. And should be treated the same way, so if this is something you seriously take full credit for doing, I see a warning coming your way.

Think. Do. Redo.

Wut?...

Arch111, it indeed was a joke, man. Don't forget that we're in a forum game,there's no need to take things too seriously!

You will always find envying people when you do something good. ALWAYS.(or 90% of the time) Even the current pope receive hate mails,you know!

A proverb in french says "Les chiens aboient, la caravane passe." which translates to "The dogs bark, the caravan keeps going."

giphy.gif

Red, just ignore these stupid haters,they're jealous of your stuff & can't come up with something better! They just feel the need to bring you down to ascend themselves...

Well unknown, you made my point all the clearer.

If you make a joke that is really made in irony, it is really important you make it clear like you just did.

I agree with you about the rest.

Okay, I'll try to make the sarcasm more obvious next time. :p

tumblr_lzhy1kAeci1qzqnxxo1_r1_500.gif

If that is an Onizuka gif I like you as a person instead of just a cool artist now.

Yay science. Also, a cool, original idea!

Gg, warframe usually explains everything with "Orokin" but you were very detailed about how he can do things. 14.7 mm is awfully small for something you're going to tear off flesh with though.

So what I'm getting from his stats is that he trades health in order to use his abilities (low hp), has low shields because he's mostly biological(low shields), and has low armor because he uses chitin (low armor). Sounds like a very fragile frame, shouldn't he get a crowd control ability that doesn't damage his already low health?

It also says that "Despite being heavily armored, Typhus is quite nimble..." so does that mean he has high armor? Or is it saying that when he uses cannibalize armour, he is heavily armoured. If its the former, from what I know chitin is not very durable (Then again, we throw knives capable of destroying tanks so, maybe it's magical)

But, how does cannibalize armour work? Does it stack, is it duration based, will it instantly kill the enemy?

Mostly aesthetics I see though, hope this gets made. +1

Edited by Jakcal

Gg, warframe usually explains everything with "Orokin" but you were very detailed about how he can do things. 14.7 mm is awfully small for something you're going to tear off flesh with though.

The tendrils are supposed to be slightly bigger than a finger bone - I did not give measurement for the width, as each can be a different thickness. (Originally, his tendrils comes out from his fingers, but keep this in mind the physiology is out of date)

So what I'm getting from his stats is that he trades health in order to use his abilities (low hp), has low shields because he's mostly biological(low shields), and has low armor because he uses chitin (low armor). Sounds like a very fragile frame, shouldn't he get a crowd control ability that doesn't damage his already low health?

He only has one crowd control that drains health, but has two other abilities that regenerate health and one of them is also crowd control - Canibalize Armor

It also says that "Despite being heavily armored, Typhus is quite nimble..." so does that mean he has high armor?

What I mean by that, is that he's mostly cowered in chitin, but he is very nimble regardless

How does cannibalize armour work?

Does it stack? yes.

Is it duration based? Yes, to a degree - It rapidly deteriorates when you consume, and functions sort of like Rhino's Iron Skin, though this skill increases your stats, depending on what faction's armor you cannibalize instead.

Will it instantly kill the enemy? no.

Edited by RedSkittlez