Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

Guys I dont want to seem like im speaking for Red, but plz stop talking about Typhus in other players frame concepts, its disrespectful to the thread owners and gives Typhus a bad image. 

I also think Red has stated this before aswell.

Awhile back(like,  months back) there was a fan melee weapon concept contest. RedSkittlez's infested "Mios" was one of the winners(along with the Silva and Aegis and Bladed Tonfas). The Mios is an infested blade that also has a whip like appendage on the end that can drag enemies in. It is Typhus' weapon, you can see some pictures of Typhus with it and Typhus is modeling it in the concept for the Mios Red submitted. I'll go look for a picture.

warframe__melee_concept_contest___the_mi

warframe__typhus_cannibalize_armor_chart

warframe___the_mios_by_redskittlez_da-d7

You forgot about this one.

typhus_by_blazbaros-d7l7o8s.png

Edited by RedSkittlez

dick_canon___wip_concept_2_by_redskittle

If you guys don't know I am working on a new project called "$&*^ Cannon" though that's a place holder name of a joke between my friends.
If you want to get the joke just watch the original Robo Cop.

On the far left you can see the quote on quote $&*^ Cannon. he is inspired by Hayden Tenno's armor aka the Excalibur Porto Armor from Dark Sector.

On the right is Armbrust, if you remember it was a design I showed earlier for the commando warframe.

If you are not aware typhus' concept is finished but you know this doesn't mean we cant discuss or add fan art and etc. We can still make changes and talk about powers but yes. The initial design is finished and I'm working on a new project.

Edited by RedSkittlez

dick_canon___wip_concept_2_by_redskittle

If you guys don't know I am working on a new project called "$&*^ Cannon" though that's a place holder name of a joke between my friends.

If you want to get the joke just watch the original Robo Cop.

On the far left you can see the quote on quote $&*^ Cannon. he is inspired by Hayden Tenno's armor aka the Excalibur Porto Armor from Dark Sector.

On the right is Armbrust, if you remember it was a design I showed earlier for the commando warframe.

If you are not aware typhus' concept is finished but you know this doesn't mean we cant discuss or add fan art and etc. We can still make changes and talk about powers but yes. The initial design is finished and I'm working on a new project.

I love the design, amazing as always

and I remember when they put the Excalibur Proto armor for a limited time on the warframe game, I really wanted that but now it's gone

do you have the excalibur Proto armor in warframe, Red?

Soon Tenno, soon.

I expect he'll come out with the Mios.

That'd be awesome...And it actually make sense!

Every update pack has the new frame + new primary/secondary weapon + new melee.

Edited by unknow99

I'm still waiting for someone to do a fan-comic of Typhus meeting other tenno. I vaguely remember that someone posted what it would be like on this thread a while back and it still makes me chuckle when I think about it.

Since the next frame should be a male there is a decent chance this or the dragon might be the next frame(since they both received more then twice the attention as zephyr) and hopefully if they do get put in they have their concept abilities and appearance

plz refrain from talking about another concept on these threads, because it will only cause flames

I'm still waiting for someone to do a fan-comic of Typhus meeting other tenno. I vaguely remember that someone posted what it would be like on this thread a while back and it still makes me chuckle when I think about it.

I actually had an Idea for a three panel comic, the first panel would have a wall being blown to bits, the second would have Typhus walking through it, and the third would have him turning around to the sound of some of the female frames fangirling.

orgasm-ing